Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen every episode 100 times. Como estas. Si vaminos lol. Hopefully she falls asleep so I can turn on some NFL pre game

tapatalk addict....

I can't wait to have some kids or kid. Hopefully not to far away

I seen every episode 100 times. Como estas. Si vaminos lol. Hopefully she falls asleep so I can turn on some NFL pre game

tapatalk addict....

tapatalk addict....

Two TVs Matty. Set one up with kids shows and the other for the NFL.

PSATs this morning...so boring.

I hope you did well. I had to take those twice and SAT's twice. Thank god it's all over. Aim for NMS. It's pretty nice to have for college. Helps a lot.

Now my rant. I was just at the range for about an hour, and I think I hit two good shots. I'm so pissed. I couldn't hit anything, so I just left and decided not to go out and play 9. I'll let my game sleep until tomorrow and see if it decides to come back in a better mood. Grrr.

What a day at the course on Saturday. First I had a friend who I took out and he is just starting to learn the game. Little slow and not very good yet. Also my son who if somthing goes wrong, and it did, he is a head case and not fun to play with. So I had to deal with that. Then my friend hit one into the adjoining fairway. As he was addressing the gall the husband/wife pair that was it front of had pulled up to the tee box and the Husband decided, even though we were in their fairway to tee off and he hit it over us!!! "really" I just let it go. Then on the next tee box I pulled my shot into the fairway over. Before we could get to my ball my friennd had hit his ball twice. We go to look for mine and it was not where I thought it should be. I figure the guys playing behind us must have picked it up so I just dropped an new one and moved on. At the 15th hole my son said he left a club behind and he was going to get it. The guys behind us had pulled up where we were as we had to wait to tee off. As my son was driving off I turned to the guys and asked them if the found a sand wedge, thay said yes (they should have already asked us if we lost a club before I asked them they had time to) I yell at my son to turn around as they found it. Then they asked me what kind did he loose. (are you kidding me?) I then told them to give it to him as it was his. I drove off and just let it go. As we were leaving the parking lot one of them just kept staring at me as I was leaving, well I had enough and I stopped and got out at explained a few things to them and how things work out on the course. Walked back to my truck and drove off. Oh and during all the things going on---I shot my best round ever!!!!

Two TVs Matty. Set one up with kids shows and the other for the NFL.

PIP in the kong household. But I usually THP when my kids watch shows I am so over.....

Now my rant. I was just at the range for about an hour, and I think I hit two good shots. I'm so pissed. I couldn't hit anything, so I just left and decided not to go out and play 9. I'll let my game sleep until tomorrow and see if it decides to come back in a better mood. Grrr.

This is why I avoid the range... I never hit well there for some reason, but when I play a round, everything normally works fine.

Breaks 80(shot a 77) and see my handicap go up. Seriously....

-___-

Appleby's. This is my weekly rant on one of many under performing food chains out there. This is another example of a company that has everything going for them except what they stand for, good food. To be honest, I like most of their menu, but the sirloin they stage everything around just sucks. There's always nice looking ladies eating there, plenty of tv's to watch the game, great appetizers and plenty of Brutus mugs to get the buzz on, but I want to be able to chew through my damn steak.

Man Id love to rant now. It'd be great too.

Appleby's. This is my weekly rant on one of many under performing food chains out there. This is another example of a company that has everything going for them except what they stand for, good food. To be honest, I like most of their menu, but the sirloin they stage everything around just sucks. There's always nice looking ladies eating there, plenty of tv's to watch the game, great appetizers and plenty of Brutus mugs to get the buzz on, but I want to be able to chew through my damn steak.

Appleby's is the worst. I won't eat at Appleby's.

Kevin

Appleby's is the worst. I won't eat at Appleby's.

Kevin

I'm with you buddy. This was my first time back for a full meal deal in years, but its close to the motel. The chicken is ok, but their beef is awful.

I really love this place. Thanks guys. Im not messing around at all.

I agree Due. I think its a pre req for turdlike beef at applebees.

TMod you OK? Rant away if you need to dude

I really love this place. Thanks guys. Im not messing around at all.

I agree Due. I think its a pre req for turdlike beef at applebees.

You know I pretty much speak my mind, Hawk call's me angry, lol, but I told the waitress they needed smaller plates or a larger steak. When the steak turned out bad I just gave up, left my tip, finished the beer and headed home.

He might be mad about Grossman being benched. Or my comment in his The Facebook page. Cutler is going to start carving up the Vikings in a few minutes. Then he'll feel better.

Kevin

I will root for da Bears then so TMod will cheer up. Is everyone friends on FB? My rant is no one is friends with me!!!

You know I pretty much speak my mind, Hawk call's me angry, lol, but I told the waitress they needed smaller plates or a larger steak. When the steak turned out bad I just gave up, left my tip, finished the beer and headed home.

Lol. Sometimes you cant do much about it. I like that you still left a tip. I know some people who dont if the food isnt what they thought. But Im of the thought that its not the servers fault.

Thanks dude. I wouldnt know where to start. Just going through a big shift in my life. lol. Rex might have it worse at this moment though.

Duey, I worked with a lady a number of years back who's husband was the head of purchasing for Appleby's. He worked for the Marcus Corporation here in Milwaukee. At that time they owned Appleby's, not sure if they still do. They fired him because he didn't want to lower the quality of the food the chain was using. This was about 12 years ago. About the time they want from being a kind of neighborhood restaurant that served fairly decent food, to a chain that makes the dog food they serve look good in commercials, but is basically inedible.

Kevin

Lol. Sometimes you cant do much about it. I like that you still left a tip. I know some people who dont if the food isnt what they thought. But Im of the thought that its not the servers fault.

Thanks dude. I wouldnt know where to start. Just going through a big shift in my life. lol. Rex might have it worse at this moment though.

If you ever need to talk don't hesitate to PM me man. I love you too much to let you stew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back