Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thanks Hawk. It's not even her. In fact she has been great. This other one... I tell ya. You're right though, done!

Dude your Mark Awesome, don't put up with any crap.

The new ones are the worst. That Starr girl seems interesting. Not in a talking way, but you know. Maybe you should Facebook her tonight.

Hahahahaha she rules! Stupid marriage :)

The dentist. Tomorrow. 9AM-12.

:bad::bad::bad::angry::angry::angry::angry::banghead::banghead::banghead::bicker::bicker::bicker::curse::curse::curse::love-over::love-over::love-over::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Just call in sick. They can't say no.

Dude your Mark Awesome, don't put up with any crap.

I know right. I'm gonna go run and putt, that'll teach them!

The dentist. Tomorrow. 9AM-12.

:bad::bad::bad::angry::angry::angry::angry::banghead::banghead::banghead::bicker::bicker::bicker::curse::curse::curse::love-over::love-over::love-over::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Boo-Hiss. Sorry Kevin, I loathe the damn dentist.

I've been to the dentist twice in the last 13 years. Zero cavities booches.

Starr is to marriage like Yoccos is to shafts. Ponder away, my friend!

My computer is about to die and I am to lazy to get the cord to charge it. When will wireless charging become available?

I've been to the dentist twice in the last 13 years. Zero cavities booches.

Starr is to marriage like Yoccos is to shafts. Ponder away, my friend!

This just cracked me up. You're awesome Hawk and Coolbreeze. I feel for OEM right now. Screw the dentist. Bunk of crroks. Ok Im finna run now. be back.

DMB is hilarious btw. He is an honorary mexican for his charging cord comment.

My computer is about to die and I am to lazy to get the cord to charge it. When will wireless charging become available?

It's actually easier than you think. Just sit a magnet on top of your keyboard and sit within 10 feet of an outlet.

Opening the door for a new club, or sticking with the CG15?

I gotta stay with the CG15. I want my wedge shafts to match each other. I have the 14 in my GW, but I love the feel of the 15 on half shots and such. I like having the 14 in the GW because I mostly use that for full shots and I think it is a tad more forgiving and it has a bit more offset. I don't think going either way would cost me any strokes and my game probably can't really see the difference, but the 15 has found it's way into my heart.

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

This just cracked me up. You're awesome Hawk and Coolbreeze. I feel for OEM right now. Screw the dentist. Bunk of crroks. Ok Im finna run now. be back.

DMB is hilarious btw. He is an honorary mexican for his charging cord comment.

That's hella cool.

It's actually easier than you think. Just sit a magnet on top of your keyboard and sit within 10 feet of an outlet.

LOL that is great. Thanks for the advice.

Tiger is the 30th ranked golfer in the world. Yeah, he's back. That guy sucks. I can't wait to watch him suck again this week.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Tiger is the 30th ranked golfer in the world. Yeah, he's back. That guy sucks. I can't wait to watch him suck again this week.

He really does suck. And nothing about last week was encouraging. In fact it pretty much doomed his fate to me. Same story for the last year or so. When will people realize thats as good as he is gonna get with that hack Foley teaching him.

Hey TC, you rule dude. Seriously.

He really does suck. And nothing about last week was encouraging. In fact it pretty much doomed his fate to me. Same story for the last year or so. When will people realize thats as good as he is gonna get with that hack Foley teaching him.

Hey TC, you rule dude. Seriously.

Thanks man, I had fajitas for dinner. I feel fiesty.

This is the rant thread so Tiger and his mediocre game can F OFF. Same goes for the dentist. ugh wtf Im so not going to work with a swollen face that hurts. And by the time I get done it will be lunch time and I'll be starving. But wont be able to eat unless I want to chew off half my mouth and swallow my tongue. Bite me.

This is the rant thread so Tiger and his mediocre game can F OFF. Same goes for the dentist. ugh wtf Im so not going to work with a swollen face that hurts. And by the time I get done it will be lunch time and I'll be starving. But wont be able to eat unless I want to chew off half my mouth and swallow my tongue. Bite me.

Bring a blender to work, and then get a KFC double down and some milk for a heart stopping but filling shake.

Dude sedition dentistry, its awesome. Dr. Teeth is gonna come in here and crack some heads after all the dentist comments.

--
tapatalk

Bring a blender to work, and then get a KFC double down and some milk for a heart stopping but filling shake.

Gees dude that sounds disgusting. Like Tigers game for the last two years disgusting. But a milk shake is a good idea. Wont have to worry too much about brain freeze.

I gotta stay with the CG15. I want my wedge shafts to match each other. I have the 14 in my GW, but I love the feel of the 15 on half shots and such. I like having the 14 in the GW because I mostly use that for full shots and I think it is a tad more forgiving and it has a bit more offset. I don't think going either way would cost me any strokes and my game probably can't really see the difference, but the 15 has found it's way into my heart.

I love the loyalty dude.. It's great to see people try new things, but it's awesome when you find something that flat out works for you..

Dude sedition dentistry, its awesome. Dr. Teeth is gonna come in here and crack some heads after all the dentist comments.

--
tapatalk

I think I need to have them do this sedition that you speak off. They just get this back ass mother effin needle out and try to hide it so I dont see it. But I see it because Im not stupid. Then they stick me in the mouth with it numerous times. My whole effin face gets numb for what seems like days and they wreck shop in my mouth. I hate it.

Thanks Can! I am no groupie, but I don't like to change things that work.

Dentist > Tiger.

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

I think I need to have them do this sedition that you speak off. They just get this back ass mother effin needle out and try to hide it so I dont see it. But I see it because Im not stupid. Then they stick me in the mouth with it numerous times. My whole effin face gets numb for what seems like days and they wreck shop in my mouth. I hate it.

It's amazing dude, although I typo'd the shat out of it, sedation. Had two fillings done a few months back, went in, got knocked out, woke up, and shot in an idpa match that afternoon.

--
tapatalk

It's amazing dude, although I typo'd the shat out of it, sedation. Had two fillings done a few months back, went in, got knocked out, woke up, and shot in an idpa match that afternoon.

--
tapatalk

Ah sedation. My childhood dentist did that. It was great. Staring up at the lights was amazing. Im going request this tomorrow. For some reason I think this weirdo is against it.

Ah sedation. My childhood dentist did that. It was great. Staring up at the lights was amazing. Im going request this tomorrow. For some reason I think this weirdo is against it.

OEM I've been practicing dentistry for the last two days if you wanna come to AZ. I wont charge but a beer.

I would go with Yoccos OEM. He believes in sedation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back