Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way dude. I think McDonalds USED to be the best but they were also the unhealthiest. So they've changed them and I think they're terrible now. I'll take Wendy's fries any day over McDonalds.

Your right on. They went down hill quickly over the last year.

+1 man.
I try not to eat fast food but if I have to McDonalds fries are like crack. You can't eat just one or two, you must eat all of them, and fast.

I shoulda never clicked on this thread... Now I want some Micky D's...

Blech! Fast food fries a always horrible. I think the ones I can stand the most are from DQ. Sorry Due but no Sonic stores in this neck of the woods.

My rant: There was an earthquake that started in Indiana and I didn't feel a thing. Come on... I wanna ride the wave!

Blech! Fast food fries a always horrible. I think the ones I can stand the most are from DQ. Sorry Due but no Sonic stores in this neck of the woods.

My rant: There was an earthquake that started in Indiana and I didn't feel a thing. Come on... I wanna ride the wave!
I went through two when I lived outside Seattle. In one I was lying on the couch and we went from one end of the living room to the other. It was a bit...disconcerting. :)

I went through two when I lived outside Seattle. In one I was lying on the couch and we went from one end of the living room to the other. It was a bit...disconcerting. :)

The only one I felt was a 4.3 magnitude when I was in Barstow California. It felt like a bunch of semi's driving by the hotel at the same time. No big deal at all. The next day they said there was a 3.4 but we didn't even feel it.

Ive only felt an earthquake once and that was while I was living in PR for two years. Its quite the interesting experience.

the earthquakes ive been there were fun... granted the buildings and highways werent coming down on top of me or anything
once i was dead asleep when a big one rolled thru... i thought i was having an exorcist experience with the bed moving around like that

Why for the love of God can some people figure out how to surf the internet and post on forums but they can't get a photobucket account to host pictures before they post them???? Posting a picture as an attachment sucks!

Professional incompetence. Why is it I seem to know more about golf equipment than any pga professional or sales rep at any of the stores around me. I asked the guy at a local golf building business how much to spine align and install 3 shafts already cut into empty heads and he asked me what I meant by spine align.

Ridiculous. Does anyone have a pro I can send them 3 wedges and shafts cut and get them installed for me. They don't even need to be gripped. Just aligned and installed.

Professional incompetence. Why is it I seem to know more about golf equipment than any pga professional or sales rep at any of the stores around me. I asked the guy at a local golf building business how much to spine align and install 3 shafts already cut into empty heads and he asked me what I meant by spine align.

Ridiculous. Does anyone have a pro I can send them 3 wedges and shafts cut and get them installed for me. They don't even need to be gripped. Just aligned and installed.

Alot of places don't bother spine aligning because some feel it's a myth. So knowing about it is indifferent. To be honest, you have to realize that being a PGA professional just could mean shooting a good score in a tournament. You know more because you care to know more.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

its 60 degrees today... the snow is all melted... but its raining

2nd to last day of my 10 day vacation and I have only been golfing once due to weather and other family engagements. GRRRRRRR I want to GOLF!

Why for the love of God can some people figure out how to surf the internet and post on forums but they can't get a photobucket account to host pictures before they post them???? Posting a picture as an attachment sucks!

And while we're at it, why is there a need to quote a post of a bunch of pics? Especially when we just saw them one post ago? Editing is your friend.

rude stuck up ppl... sorry your life sucks soo much

why does it feel like the second day back from a holiday break is worse than the first day back?

why does it feel like the second day back from a holiday break is worse than the first day back?

because people in my office call in sick when they know its going to be bad, which makes it worse for the surviving few. I really hate that.

Recession in the size of free wall calendars companies sent this year. Last year they were nice and big where you could make notes on a day. This year I have to squint trying to see dates when I try to figure due dates on orders. One company sent a large one that was like a dry erase material which was even better but no luck this year.

Today is my first day back and its driving me crazy. So much work to catch up on and of course the guys I left in charge while I was away did not do what I asked and now I have to spend at least 2 days just cleaning up the mess they made!!!!

Have to fire a guy today and I hate that, worst part of my job. Happens in a half hour and I am dreading it, good guy too but he is just not working out.

Have to fire a guy today and I hate that, worst part of my job. Happens in a half hour and I am dreading it, good guy too but he is just not working out.

Sounds like one he'll of a day back. Don't fire me before the outing lol.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Vandals/theft! I have been called 5 times in 2 months, 3 times in the last week from our security company, in the middle of the fricking night to report a break in at one of my stores. This crap has got to stop already, they are not getting anything, or even inside the store, they just do damage and screw up the life of my manager as well as my sleep. :angry:

Night before last they busted the hell out of the back door at one store, but thankfully could not get in. They got it far enough for the alarms to go off and cause a bunch of damage that costs us a ton. Then last night at the same store someone throws a big chunk of concrete through the window, sets off the alarms and runs off.

On the bright side we have a video of the guy and may catch this one. I say hang him!!! lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back