Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a 64 year old male smoker who is 5'8" and 280 pounds who had lap band surgery last year and has a $133,000 mortgage honestly think he can be insured for less than $50? On an accident/sickness policy, not one of those no medical questions asked policies? Thanks for wasting my time!

Well a re-occuring back problem had kept me away from the game for about a week and a bit, and yesterday I broke my knuckle and cannot grip the club with my right hand. Bye bye golf season.

Well a re-occuring back problem had kept me away from the game for about a week and a bit, and yesterday I broke my knuckle and cannot grip the club with my right hand. Bye bye golf season.

bummer dent! i hate to hear that man, really, really hate to hear it. well, perhaps your THP time will increase?

bummer dent! i hate to hear that man, really, really hate to hear it. well, perhaps your THP time will increase?

I'll do my best TC. First year university has been insane as well so I have little time to do much.

I'll do my best TC. First year university has been insane as well so I have little time to do much.

i completely understand buddy. first year of uni is a blast bro. have fun, enjoy, and we'll enjoy your company when we have it.

Dell

'nuff said

Sorry to hear that Dent. That just sucks...

I am so sick of ESPN and their year round football coverage,and during the football season just try to wait out the football coverage to find out anything about baseball or basketball,and you will be waiting a long,long time.They should realize not every man in the world loves football,i keep up with the VOLS but only cause its the VOLS.As far as the nfl i have not watched a game for over 10 years and yes that includes the super bowl,i try to catch the commercials but couldnt care less about the game.And its just as bad in the offseason,they talk about everything that will happen in the upcoming season even when it is 8 or 9 months away.I wish they would cover baseball,basketball, and nascar half as much as they cover football.I HATE FOOTBALL,i hope they go on strike next year and it lasts forever.

I am so sick of ESPN and their year round football coverage,and during the football season just try to wait out the football coverage to find out anything about baseball or basketball,and you will be waiting a long,long time.They should realize not every man in the world loves football,i keep up with the VOLS but only cause its the VOLS.As far as the nfl i have not watched a game for over 10 years and yes that includes the super bowl,i try to catch the commercials but couldnt care less about the game.And its just as bad in the offseason,they talk about everything that will happen in the upcoming season even when it is 8 or 9 months away.I wish they would cover baseball,basketball, and nascar half as much as they cover football.I HATE FOOTBALL,i hope they go on strike next year and it lasts forever.

ESPN isnt making you watch what they show. And I dont agree with you at all, there is plenty of talk about baseball, hell there are baseball games on almost everynight on espn(Im a big baseball fan). Football has 2 days thats nothing of football (college saturday, NFL sunday)and has one game on thursday and friday nights, and one game for Monday night football. Did you miss the hour special on LeBron, just to show where he was going? I see basketball talk everyday on espn, its not basketball season so why show it 24/7? I know this is "your rant" but I just dont agree with it. Football will always be here when its not in season and when its in season, and having 2 days of nothing but football is not the end of the world. The people get what people want and Football is King in the US.

Had my last lesson scheduled for this morning at 10. Show up and the place is suspiciously dead. Turns out the course has standing water and a hole or two under water so its closed. Thanks for the call bro. So I end over at Golf Galaxy and hit a few clubs and roll some putters. Still pissed that no one called me.

ESPN isnt making you watch what they show. And I dont agree with you at all, there is plenty of talk about baseball, hell there are baseball games on almost everynight on espn(Im a big baseball fan). Football has 2 days thats nothing of football (college saturday, NFL sunday)and has one game on thursday and friday nights, and one game for Monday night football. Did you miss the hour special on LeBron, just to show where he was going? I see basketball talk everyday on espn, its not basketball season so why show it 24/7? I know this is "your rant" but I just dont agree with it. Football will always be here when its not in season and when its in season, and having 2 days of nothing but football is not the end of the world. The people get what people want and Football is King in the US.

you are right it is my rant and i can rant about whatever i want,agree with it or not i don't care.I still hate football and i still hope it goes on strike,and i know what i see and all other sports coverage pails in comparison to football coverage.And yes ESPN can show what they want and no i dont have to watch it but,this is called a rant thread man,give me a break....GEEZ.

Last edited:
you are right it is my rant and i can rant about whatever i want,agree with it or not i don't care.I still hate football and i still hope it goes on strike,and i know what i see and all other sports coverage pails in comparison to football coverage.And yes ESPN can show what they want and no i dont have to watch it but,this is called a rant thread man,give me a break....GEEZ.

Just because its a rant thread doesnt mean I cant say anything. Just like if I was to say (this is a joke, but I know its cool with him) JB and THP are making me mad today, all they're doing is talking about the Ryder cup. You better believe he will have a few words for me even though its my rant and opinion. I respect your opinion but was just giving my opinion as well. Hell lets go to the banter away thread and we can discuss the football coverage if you would like. I would like to know your views on it more.

Had my last lesson scheduled for this morning at 10. Show up and the place is suspiciously dead. Turns out the course has standing water and a hole or two under water so its closed. Thanks for the call bro. So I end over at Golf Galaxy and hit a few clubs and roll some putters. Still pissed that no one called me.

You should have bought a putter or 2 to help with the anger lol

Just because its a rant thread doesnt mean I cant say anything. Just like if I was to say (this is a joke, but I know its cool with him) JB and THP are making me mad today, all they're doing is talking about the Ryder cup. You better believe he will have a few words for me even though its my rant and opinion. I respect your opinion but was just giving my opinion as well. Hell lets go to the banter away thread and we can discuss the football coverage if you would like. I would like to know your views on it more.

I RESPECT YOUR'S ALSO,i will check out that banter away thread i havent been to it yet.But,it will be later this evening i am going to play some golf right now(i hope its a good day).We cool though

some douche ran over our cat last night. it was foster's cat, he named her purple. they didn't even stop. i buried her down below our garden. it's one of the horrible things about owning a pet.

some douche ran over our cat last night. it was foster's cat, he named her purple. they didn't even stop. i buried her down below our garden. it's one of the horrible things about owning a pet.

Did you witness it? get the license plate?

Sorry to hear that, TC.

Did you witness it? get the license plate?

nah, we were inside, but i heard the cat make an awful screaming sound. by the time i got out there, the vehicle was gone. poor purple.

Wow, sorry man. That really sucks. I'm not looking forward to the day I have to explain to Ashton why his best friend (our cat George) is not around anymore. George was his first word, for crying out loud.

the cats name was purple? It prob ran under the car cause it hated his name.

the cats name was purple? It prob ran under the car cause it hated his name.

My jaw dropped until I realized TC's brother posted that... lol

Sorry to hear about Fosters cat TC. Hope he's doing ok without his buddy.

Finally got around to setting up a new banking account since the move down to Florida, my little NC credit union is great, but getting cash is near impossible down here without paying fees. So Wednesday morning I went to bank of America, as they are pretty much everywhere and with my job I could be in Florida today and Alaska next month so I thought it might be worthwhile to have a national bank. Deposited a rather large sum of money in form of cashiers check, I noticed that the funds would.not be available until 10/8, no bigger. Well today I set up the online banking and notice the funds aren't available until late Friday night, and the greater portion in the savings isn't available until 10/14! WITMFH!

I don't need the cash, but at the same time a week hold on a cashiers check is friggin s.t.u.p.i.d. seriously debating closing the account in the morning.

All- In case you didn't know, all cell phone numbers will be made public this month to telemarketing companies. Guess what? You'll be charged air time for those calls too. Register your cell phone number(s) with the National do Not Call database for free and save yourself those phone calls at dinner time, Sunday morning, Saturday night, etc. https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back