Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely! I have a fr@*$# bloodclot now. Did I do something to pi@# off the gods of health or what? Back on the coumedin (sp) and giving myself two shots of Lovenox daily.

I didn't know you guys did a Feb. Utah trip.

We do it every year. You haven't been paying attention. As usual. :at-wits-end:

Lovely! I have a fr@*$# bloodclot now. Did I do something to pi@# off the gods of health or what? Back on the coumedin (sp) and giving myself two shots of Lovenox daily.

I'm so sorry! Coumadin is no fun at all, not to mention the clot.

Okay, did I mention that February is always cursed for me? A small sampling of the past five days:
  • My uncle died while we were out of town, and they held the funeral today, so there was no way I could get to Charlotte for it.
  • My cousin's daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia.
  • The Kid fractured his wrist snowboarding. He'll miss baseball tryouts (among other things).
  • Boo Girl's after school CCD class got canceled, and I didn't receive notification. The poor child had no idea what to do after school when her carpool didn't pick her up.

Was on it for a week & the stuff messed me up bad....massive internal bleeding that literally came close to killing me.

Anyhoo..hope Duey gets off that crap quick.

BTW, anyone know what the letters WARF from the trade name Warfarin..which for those who don't know is coumadin..stand for?

Wisconsin alumni research foundation.
The stuff was actually developed here at UW. there's your useless factoid of the day. Don't ask me why I know some of this pointless crap either.

And his nipple rings,apparently. Ouch.

I wanted nipple rings, but before committing, I decided to try clip-ons for a week. They just hurt way too bad, so I dropped the idea.

Okay, did I mention that February is always cursed for me? A small sampling of the past five days:
  • My uncle died while we were out of town, and they held the funeral today, so there was no way I could get to Charlotte for it.
  • My cousin's daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia.
  • The Kid fractured his wrist snowboarding. He'll miss baseball tryouts (among other things).
  • Boo Girl's after school CCD class got canceled, and I didn't receive notification. The poor child had no idea what to do after school when her carpool didn't pick her up.

Thanks Claire, I'm just being a cry baby. Sounds like February sucks for you too. I hope Boo made it home ok.

I've been the coumadin route before and hated it. They have me injecting Lovenox or something like that twice a day a well, really sucks. But C-Techs clip on nipple rings just cracked me up. I'd pay money for a picture of that one!

Thanks Claire, I'm just being a cry baby. Sounds like February sucks for you too. I hope Boo made it home ok.

I've been the coumadin route before and hated it. They have me injecting Lovenox or something like that twice a day a well, really sucks. But C-Techs clip on nipple rings just cracked me up. I'd pay money for a picture of that one!

Well, get in line. There are a lot of people waiting to pay money for a peek at those....:laughing:

:quiet:

Clip ons hurt a lot more than the real deal, which btw are a huge turn on for a lot of woman for some reason.

I have a picture, I won't post, of the days following my brain surgery. They shaved one side of my head, so I had them shave the other side for a mohawk. The picture is a family classic that will remain forever under lock, lol. I had magnetic ear rings and a goatee :beat-up:

lucky for me i didn't sit by the mailbox and wait. you're such a tease.

on topic:

my trip to paradise is over. i head back to the ice age tomorrow.

No way to attach a file to PM. Shoot me your email.

I am not a happy camper today at work. I wish it were 4:45pm already :crying:

I am not a happy camper today at work. I wish it were 4:45pm already :crying:

Sorry to hear GC. Wish I could send you the e-mail I just got, it was puppies, lol. They made me smile on a not so smily morning.

Eating the same thing for breakfast and getting ready for lunch. Start feeling shaky and noticed that my blood sugar is low. Damn Diabetes. :angry:

I feel like carp! My inlaws are in town, which is nice because I do love them, but I feel like I have been hit by a truck and my head is in the clouds and I have a million things to do for the magazine and for the life of me I cannot concentrate. Is it bedtime yet?

My parents are in town.... for 5 weeks! It started off as a "west coast visit" where they were going to San Fran and Arizona, and stay at our place for 3 one week intervals, but Arizona was cancelled, and it's turned into too much company. They've been a big help with cleaning, cooking, babysitting, etc, but my wife and I are just flat burned out... and we still have 1.5 weeks left!

I feel like carp! My inlaws are in town, which is nice because I do love them, but I feel like I have been hit by a truck and my head is in the clouds and I have a million things to do for the magazine and for the life of me I cannot concentrate. Is it bedtime yet?

I hear you :) Is it time to leave work yet? haa haa

My parents are in town.... for 5 weeks! It started off as a "west coast visit" where they were going to San Fran and Arizona, and stay at our place for 3 one week intervals, but Arizona was cancelled, and it's turned into too much company. They've been a big help with cleaning, cooking, babysitting, etc, but my wife and I are just flat burned out... and we still have 1.5 weeks left!

WOW! 5 Weeks? That's way too much. I think 5 days is way too much. I like family in small doses. I love having them around but after a while you just need to get back to your normal life.

I hear you :) Is it time to leave work yet? haa haa

Maybe if we close our eyes and hope really hard that it's the end of the day it will be.

Eating the same thing for breakfast and getting ready for lunch. Start feeling shaky and noticed that my blood sugar is low. Damn Diabetes. :angry:

I always keep a granola bar at hand (in my office, in the car, etc.) just in case I start feeling low.

I really feel for you bogey. Are you on the shots? My daughter has been since 8 year old and she never thought a thing about it. I have to give myself two shots a day and am such a baby about it, lol. My belly looks like Ali just got done with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back