Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And tomorrow is supposed to be THE WORST day of all this rain that we're having :(

Yeh tell me about it.....we've had gloomy weather all week :(

I doubt my day could get any worse. All I want to do is cry. :crying:

That doesn't sound good. Have a cupcake. I had two last night and they made me feel better.

Kevin

I'm so sorry.

Please allow me to extend a virtual shoulder for you to cry on.

I'm sorry Diane, I hope it gets better :)

*hugs*

I'm with you Diane. Hope the day get's brighter for you.

That doesn't sound good. Have a cupcake. I had two last night and they made me feel better.

Kevin

Thank you - you all just made me smile. I appreciate it more than you know.

I doubt my day could get any worse. All I want to do is cry. :crying:

Trust me, it could easily get much worse. Just remember that no bad you think you may have it, there is always someone 1,000 times worse off.

Trust me, it could easily get much worse. Just remember that no bad you think you may have it, there is always someone 1,000 times worse off.

I'm aware of that Dyna - that's part of the reason I want to cry - for someone else's pain.

The old "don't complain about no shoes because some people have no feet" ploy. I used to use that on my kids....never worked, but that never stopped me?:D

The old "don't complain about no shoes because some people have no feet" ploy. I used to use that on my kids....never worked, but that never stopped me?:D

Like the time I got in trouble for putting my peas in an envelope and addressing it to, "The starving children in China"?

what does a girl have to do to get the dreaded blue dye off her hands?

I don't know you well enough to be quite this snarky, but it's irresistible:'

Clothes shopping again, are we?

five finger discount doesn't even begin to describe this dilemma.

:blob::blob: <<<<<<< almost lost my bladder on that one. props.

Thanks.

Okay, then how?

i'm a baker. an amateur baker. and i was baking up some yummy cookies. the blue comes into the scene when it's time to ice the yummy cookies. and i went a little overboard with the blue concentrated gel coloring.

what a mess. i don't advise it.

Try dish soap, rather than hand soap. It's made to remove that sort of stuff.

If that doesn't work, tell folks it's a Texas mandala.

Try some Gojo, that usually gets everything off my hands.

Grrr. My garage door opener simply will not work from outside my garage. It seems to work from inside, which makes no sense--this is radio waves, not electric eye, right? I changed the battery and everything.

I just can't bear the thought of calling yet another repairman. Everything I own seems to be falling apart right now.

I just can't bear the thought of calling yet another repairman. Everything I own seems to be falling apart right now.

I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat, but it's my body that's falling apart.

i'm a baker. an amateur baker. and i was baking up some yummy cookies. the blue comes into the scene when it's time to ice the yummy cookies. and i went a little overboard with the blue concentrated gel coloring.

what a mess. i don't advise it.

Try mustard and white vinager. That and toilet bowl cleaner, lol. Works on anything. Do not go there if you have the slightest cut on your hand :angry:

If it works send cookies!! :D

We have a new pro at the Desert Rose golf course who likes to visit with his driving range buddies when he's not giving lessons. Problem is he, and his buddy talk way too loud, usually about other things than golf. It's tough to concentrate on what you are doing with some one yapping it up. Everyone is afraid to say anything for fear of being tossed off the property since he is a Billy Casper employee. I have learned to stay away from him when I see him out there.

We have a new pro at the Desert Rose golf course who likes to visit with his driving range buddies when he's not giving lessons. Problem is he, and his buddy talk way too loud, usually about other things than golf. It's tough to concentrate on what you are doing with some one yapping it up. Everyone is afraid to say anything for fear of being tossed off the property since he is a Billy Casper employee. I have learned to stay away from him when I see him out there.

iPod.

My range has lots of people who seem to like to socialize more than practice. That's fine, but I wish they would step away from the stalls to do it. Or at least learn that they don't have to talk loud enough for everyone to hear. (I mean, if the instructor in the stall next to me can give a lesson and not disturb my practice, then there is definitely no need to talk loud enough to disturb someone 10 stalls down.) Some people must just really like the sound of their own voice.

I also go to the range early in the morning, before I start my day. That usually weeds out most people who are just there to drink beer, shoot the breeze, and beat a few balls. Usually. But your guy is an employee, so you may be out of luck on that.

Grrr. My garage door opener simply will not work from outside my garage. It seems to work from inside, which makes no sense--this is radio waves, not electric eye, right? I changed the battery and everything.

Maybe you just need to re-program the remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back