Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta Just won...... they advance with a Padre loss. A Padre win= a playoff game between Giants and San Diego.... The loser of that plays Braves in ATL for the wild card.

Im not seeing a lot of effort by either the Yanks or the Rays to wrap of the division

Holy crap, did anyone just see Hairston lose his bat in the Padres game?

We have dates but no times yet.
American League Division Series Series Date Network Air Time (ET)

ALDS Game 1: NYY @ MIN Wednesday, October 6 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 1: TEX @ TB Wednesday, October 6 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 2: NYY @ MIN Thursday, October 7 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 2: TEX @ TB Thursday, October 7 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 3: MIN @ NYY Saturday, October 9 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 3: TB @ TEX Saturday, October 9 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 4*: MIN @ NYY Sunday, October 10 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 4*: TB @ TEX Sunday, October 10 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 5*: NYY @ MIN Tuesday, October 12 TBS TBA
ALDS Game 5*: TEX @ TB Tuesday, October 12 TBS TBA

National League Division Series Series Date Network Air Time (ET)

NLDS Game 1: CIN @ PHI Wednesday, October 6 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 1: ATL @ SF Thursday, October 7 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 2: CIN @ PHI Friday, October 8 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 2: ATL @ SF Friday, October 8 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 3: PHI @ CIN Sunday, October 10 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 3: SF @ ATL Sunday, October 10 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 4*: PHI @ CIN Monday, October 11 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 4*: SF @ ATL Monday, October 11 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 5*: CIN @ PHI Wednesday, October 13 TBS TBA
NLDS Game 5*: ATL @ SF Wednesday, October 13 TBS TBA

American League Championship Series Series Date Network Air Time (ET)

ALCS Game 1 Friday, October 15 TBS TBA
ALCS Game 2 Saturday, October 16 TBS TBA
ALCS Game 3 Monday, October 18 TBS TBA
ALCS Game 4 Tuesday, October 19 TBS TBA
ALCS Game 5* Wednesday, October 20 TBS TBA
ALCS Game 6* Friday, October 22 TBS TBA
ALCS Game 7* Saturday, October 23 TBS TBA

National League Championship Series Series Date Network Air Time (ET)

NLCS Game 1 Saturday, October 16 FOX TBA
NLCS Game 2 Sunday, October 17 FOX TBA
NLCS Game 3 Tuesday, October 19 FOX TBA
NLCS Game 4 Wednesday, October 20 FOX TBA
NLCS Game 5* Thursday, October 21 FOX TBA
NLCS Game 6* Saturday, October 23 FOX TBA
NLCS Game 7* Sunday, October 24 FOX TBA

World Series Series Date Match-Up Network Air Time (ET)

Game 1 Wednesday, October 27 AL Champion at NL Champion FOX 7:30 PM
Game 2 Thursday, October 28 AL Champion at NL Champion FOX 7:30 PM
Game 3 Saturday, October 30 NL Champion at AL Champion FOX 6:30 PM
Game 4 Sunday, October 31 NL Champion at AL Champion FOX 8:00 PM
Game 5* Monday, November 1 NL Champion at AL Champion FOX 7:30 PM
Game 6* Wednesday, November 3 AL Champion at NL Champion FOX 7:30 PM
Game 7* Thursday, November 4 AL Champion at NL Champion FOX 7:30 PM

Just a shout out here for our SF Giants. This has been a hard fought season with us hitting into too many double plays, and manufacturing too few runs. A season that's been described as torturous. But it's been an exciting season and...we did it. :bananadance: A triple by our starter? Another HR by our ROY prospect Buster Posey? So fun. Go Giants!

Gas- They were saying on the news here today that the Phils have the 7:30 EST game on Wed and the Yanks have the 9:30 EST game. then on Friday the times are reversed for the teams. Beyond that I don't know abou the other teams
We have dates but no times yet.

Gas- They were saying on the news here today that the Phils have the 7:30 EST game on Wed and the Yanks have the 9:30 EST game. then on Friday the times are reversed for the teams. Beyond that I don't know abou the other teams

Lets go Phillies!!!!

Actually, Phils play at 5:07 p.m. ET on Wednesday, according to Philly.com and espn bottomline as of this morning. Looking forward to a great season. Hope H2O does what we all think they will.

JK

Revised times for the Phils' games....

The Phillies will host Game 1 on Wednesday at 5 p.m. Roy Halladay will oppose Edinson Volquez for the Reds, Game 2 is Friday with Roy Oswalt against righthander Bronson Arroyo at 6 p.m.

yeah, that's more in line with what I remember seeing. Either way, doesnt matter what day or time, Phightins will roll!

Phils in 4.....

I am not a reds fan, but I can assure you that I will be cheering them on! I think my buddy Interlooper will be as well

Its going to be weird with no 7 o clock games Pacific time. All of these series are going to be awesome.

I am not a reds fan, but I can assure you that I will be cheering them on! I think my buddy Interlooper will be as well

Say it aint so my man? No love for the Phillies?

Ha ha.

GO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!

Go anyone but the Giants & Yankees.

Hanks and Fildini, in case u didn't see it yet, here is the official time schedule for NLDS for our Phightins. By the way, still getting no respect from Selig and the League, not having a primetime gig at home unless of other series ending. But it works for me, cuz now little BstonerJK can watch some games with me in his Utley and Howard jerseys before he has to go to bed.

Game 1 (Citizens Bank Park) -- Wednesday at 5:07 p.m.
Game 2 (Citizens Bank Park) -- Friday at 6:07 p.m.
Game 3 (Great American Ballpark) -- Sunday at 7:07 p.m. (but shifts to 8:07 p.m. if the Minnesota/New York series is over)
Game 4 (Great American Ballpark) -- Monday at 5:07 p.m. (but shifts to 7:37 p.m. if San Francisco/Atlanta series is over)
Game 5 (Citizens Bank Park) -- Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 6:07 p.m. (but shifts to 8:07 p.m. if San Francisco/Atlanta series is over)

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/Full_time_schedule_announced_for_NLDS.html#ixzz11VmMECuK
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

Hanks and Fildini, in case u didn't see it yet, here is the official time schedule for NLDS for our Phightins. By the way, still getting no respect from Selig and the League, not having a primetime gig at home unless of other series ending. But it works for me, cuz now little BstonerJK can watch some games with me in his Utley and Howard jerseys before he has to go to bed.

Game 3 (Great American Ballpark) -- Sunday at 7:07 p.m. (but shifts to 8:07 p.m. if the Minnesota/New York series is over)
Game 4 (Great American Ballpark) -- Monday at 5:07 p.m. (but shifts to 7:37 p.m. if San Francisco/Atlanta series is over)
Game 5 (Citizens Bank Park) -- Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 6:07 p.m. (but shifts to 8:07 p.m. if San Francisco/Atlanta series is over)

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/Full_time_schedule_announced_for_NLDS.html#ixzz11VmMECuK

Thanks stoner! That may not really be what your screen name may be....but that is what I read every time I see that! I am fired up for NLCS #4 and WS run (hopefully) #3.

It is awesome that lil stoner will be able to take in the fun as well!

Go Phightens!!

that's just good parenting bstone!

If Rangers win game 1 then I think they will win it in 5.

I know I will be watching every pitch today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO REDS!

GO YANKEES....you knew I was going to say that didn't you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back