Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I don't really play golf. I just like to wear skorts and golf shoes.

2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

I am not sure you would call what I do golf.

Not much out there, Dent:

1949-Sparton-4900-12inMIL.JPG

You'll pass me too, pretty quick.

those things are so cool. my parents had one from Germany when i was a kid. i wish i still had that thing. it was a cool piece of furniture

I just hit 200....
Like I have said before...cool site...worthy of frequent posting...

Congrats, Craig--I didn't have time to find you an image earlier.

1500posts.gif

For you, Bama:

200posts.jpg

I got 5 hrs sleep last night! I will be glad when this baby gets his days and nights together.

Congrats mytime! You da man!

5.png

One of these nights you'll get a full eight in!

Soxy made it to 300 posts. I'd do an image, but the last one I clicked on last night sent me into virus/trojan horse mayhem, and I'm still not sure I've straightened it out.

Congrats Soxy!

300PRE.jpg

Just remember Kids....its quality not quantity!

...............YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!

Smalls,
excellent choice of image ...i actually live 6 miles away from Bristol too!! (England though!)

And i just realised i said quarter century for 250 posts.....

....should have been quarter milenium or summit like that!

For Grogger; I just noticed:

2539483687_ee65d577ce.jpg

I can't believe the Chief of the Grammar Police posted that pic, the caption on it gave me a headache.:D

Congrats Grogger

No argument there, but the choices were limited. Smallville has far more luck with his image searches than do I.

No argument there, but the choices were limited. Smallville has far more luck with his image searches than do I.

And then, this is all I can find for this post. I'm only bringing it up because it's probably the last time I'll reach anything first for a while since Harry is on such a posting tear! (JB doesn't count, he's in a different league!)

5500_willesden.jpg

Awesome Smallie. PR Releases and Contests keep my count too high....And of course my opinions...hehe

Wow, I never even saw it. Good eye Dent. (No picture? :confused2: )

For our fearless leader!

dory22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back