Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And....

<<<900!

(OK, not nearly as cool as 907golfer's. Congrats!)

Congratulations, Smallville!

Congratulations, Smallville!

Small has 1,500 posts. That boosts his rep power--watch out!

This has nothing to do with golf or anything else that comes up here, but I like sharing good news.

Our favorite baby sitter just got admitted to M.I.T.! She's a doll--really interacts with the kids, is still a girl scout, coaches middle school kids for triathalons, plays in the band, the whole bit. We're thrilled for her.

I guess she's going to up her hourly rate.

This has nothing to do with golf or anything else that comes up here, but I like sharing good news.

Our favorite baby sitter just got admitted to M.I.T.! She's a doll--really interacts with the kids, is still a girl scout, coaches middle school kids for triathalons, plays in the band, the whole bit. We're thrilled for her.

I guess she's going to up her hourly rate.

ahh, she's coming out my way!

nice little school in Cambridge, not to shabby!

Post # 1,500 for me!

I just couldn't do it on the Bristol Palin thread.

And according to Smallie, this doubles my rep power. Beware! :devil:

Congrats on Post #1,500 Claire!

Post # 1,500 for me!

I just couldn't do it on the Bristol Palin thread.

And according to Smallie, this doubles my rep power. Beware! :devil:

Man you and Small have way too much time on your hands to have that many posts. :tongue: Congrats.

Man you and Small have way too much time on your hands to have that many posts. :tongue: Congrats.

Yeah, work really sucks about now. The first quarter of the year is usually a sprint, though, so I'd better slack off.

Yeah, work really sucks about now. The first quarter of the year is usually a sprint, though, so I'd better slack off.

I know the feeling. 75% of my work year comes prior to May.

Woo hoo. Number 500. Now time to get back to the giveaway thread and pick on Julie some more. :alien2: :banana: :blob: :alien2: :banana: :blob:

Woo hoo. Number 500. Now time to get back to the giveaway thread and pick on Julie some more. :alien2: :banana: :blob: :alien2: :banana: :blob:

I got to a 1000 last night... I wonder if they track me at work? :beat-up::beat-up:

I just started in a new group here at the company, they're all probably thinking I do NOTHING all day, which is partially true

I just started in a new group here at the company, they're all probably thinking I do NOTHING all day, which is partially true

Do we work together?:laugh: You sound just like me. Well except for I didn't just start in a new group.

Do we work together?:laugh: You sound just like me. Well except for I didn't just start in a new group.

I just work very quickly and effeciently... so technically I should ask for more work, but I don't get paid more right? So... that is not going to happen

today is christmas triple eve

haha so true, and ur welcome!

Can I get my "rave" smiley from BrAdDe?

I got 300 posts.

and I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Congrats Julie and Dent on 1,000 and 300

Post number 201 here. Perhaps it's like the millennium, in that my 200th post isn't in the books until I post number 201?

That sounds about right WSE. Glad you found this place. You are a great contributor here.

Pulling ahead of Smallville with this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back