Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to totally toot my own horn, but this is something that I'm really proud of. 2000! This is the best forum anywhere and it brings a huge amount of joy to me every day.

congrats hawk!

it might be a little bad for me that i joined 6 months after you and hit 2000 today also lol o well like you said this is the best forum!

congrats fellas, what an achievement!!!

Congrats Hawk308!

images

And you too, bridges!

Inb3PkoxHlsgpc00gxT8C1Ulo1_500.png

This is my 1000th post! Wow that went by fast!

congrats degoins!!!

Congrats degoins!

blogpost_1000-397x300.jpg

congrats hawk, bridges and degoins!!!!

I have never posted anywhere else this much. Guess it's safe to say I like it here!

I have never posted anywhere else this much. Guess it's safe to say I like it here!

Congrats, Deg! Same here. I've been a member of a couple other non-golf forums and I haven't even come close to my THP count even though I've been a member for three years longer.

I just noticed I passed 300! In no time!

This place would be sick of me if there weren't as many other trigger-happy maniacs! :D

This place would be sick of me if there weren't as many other trigger-happy maniacs! :D

congrats paulo!!

it adds up quickly, i jumped from 400 to 1000 in a short time

congrats paulo!

Congrats to everyone on their milestones :clapp:

GO ME! 5000 big one's, yeah.

Congrats duey!

5000_600x300.jpg

Thanks everyone. I went on a tear yesterday for me, lol. But, busy weekend coming up.

better late than never....congrats duey!!! you did go on a tear, it was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back