Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no chest hair, all I got is the little runway between the pec. It's a greasy little thing and probably needs to get shaved off.

Perhaps this should not be in the weather thread?

The weather here in northern Indiana can't make up its mind. We had 2 very nice days on Thursday and Friday and I was excited to play this weekend and it ended up being high 40s and high winds, with lots of rain yesterday. I'm so sick of this crap its rediculous. I'm ready for it to warm up. Last Sunday it was 80. The rest of this week it is supposed to only be in the low 50s. I just can't catch a break and get a nice warm day. The couple of rounds I have played this year ended up being low 50s with decent wind...I just want a warm day so I can see how any new clubs I have actually perform when it is not windy! I've already seen how they perform in cold windy conditions enough.

Last. weekend it looked like things were starting to dry out a bit here in the Redwoods. Dreams of some real golf (as opposed to mud ball) started dancing in my head. Sadly this last set of storms dumped several inches of rain which means muddy conditions for weeks to come.

its gonna get close to 80 today... after work im playing

Any word about how Pinehurst fared through the storms and tornados?

Was mid 60s, sunny and barely any wind. Best day of the year so far!

Was mid 60s, sunny and barely any wind. Best day of the year so far!

I hate you. lol. Im so used to it being chilly and windy I think Id be lost in a complete state of confusion if it wasnt windy.

I hate you. lol. Im so used to it being chilly and windy I think Id be lost in a complete state of confusion if it wasnt windy.

I had this weird...sensation in my armpits. I vaguely remember it from last year, it was like moist. I think they call it 'sweat'.

I had this weird...sensation in my armpits. I vaguely remember it from last year, it was like moist. I think they call it 'sweat'.

Ive forgotten what that is like. Hard ground with roll out? Its been a while. Mud and wet ground with nasty wind mixed in? Check!

a Nice dead on 40* today, sun was beaming down and the courses could have opened if they were ready. Word is a local public course around here is opening Friday, home course is looking to open this weekend.

worked this morning and it was ridiculous... i mean absolutely perfect
not a cloud in the sky high 70s barely a breeze
get off work... 2 holes into the round the wind starts going nuts... blowing constantly at 30mph with gusts of a trillion thanks

Round scheduled for tomorrow. 2-4" snow tonight and tomorrow. High of 40, winds 20-30.
Bring on global warming dammit!

Well I'm one of those golfers that has a disability so I have to cart it, weather has been so bad on the weekends here in south ny state that I have not played 1 round yet, got to driving range 1x so far, if the weather keeps up like this I'll be hard pressed to even come close to 20 rounds this year

Last edited:
It's snowing. It's bleeping snowing. Can you believe this bleepin' bleep. What a bunch of bleepin' bleep. I'm so bleepin' upset right now. I played 36 holes yesterday and today it's bleeping snowing. aaaaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhh

Got out for 18 in Louisville today. Temps is 82* right now and winds are 25-29 mph with gusts to 35 mph. This is not going to be a good week for golf as rain and thunderstorms are moving in. Rain forecast for 6 of the next 10 days.

Got out for 18 in Louisville today. Temps is 82* right now and winds are 25-29 mph with gusts to 35 mph. This is not going to be a good week for golf as rain and thunderstorms are moving in. Rain forecast for 6 of the next 10 days.

yeah we are getting rain pretty much til middle of next week, luckily I got 27 in sunday to hold me over

it was frikken hot and windy low 80s and a million mph :sad:

I probably wouldn't take up golf if I knew I had to encounter terrible wind every round I played.

i have no idea where this crap is coming from... feels like im in florida or something hahaha

It was nice and hot hear in Manchester today, too hot to play a hilly course though, boy did I tire towards the end of the round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back