Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here JB......57* here going to 79* today....I'm going out later to get ready for what FL will hopefully feel like in 2 weeks!

At 7am it is 65* with a high today of 85* and the best part is I am off today!!!! Will definately hitting the course today. :banana:

its supposed to get up to the mid 80s today... but the weathermans let me down the whole weekend... at least the sun has been out and no signs of rain

Yesterday was beautiful. Light breeze, warm, sunny, just plain nice. We were on the road, so no golf. I really looked for and scheduled for golf this afternoon, but breezy, cool, overcast today. Dang it weatherman!

Rain...Rain...and lots of it today :( Guess no golf until the weekend!

It's going to be about 60* today. Should be a good day out there - I just need to figure out what to wear.

It's going to be about 60* today. Should be a good day out there - I just need to figure out what to wear.

i hope you have a great day out there D. 60* is kind of tough b/c it's one of those tweener temperatures. anyway, have a good one.

its mid 60s... i wanna go play... but still building the ultimate garden:banana:

High of 69* today!

we are in a spot of bother here with volcanic ash :bomb:

it was perfect today but i didnt get to go out... spent the day at home depot againe

Rain, rain, rain this morning. Then the sun came out and the wind stopped, beautiful. So, when a buddy called I was ready in a hurry, however by the time we get to the first tee the clouds were rolling in and the wind started to blow. By the 6th hole we were wet, but we kept at it. We even made the turn in the rain and was soaked by the time we gave it up on the 14th, lol.

Its supposed to be nice all weekend :)

today was weird... this morning(the time i had to sneak in a quick 9 but didnt) it rained...
then the sun came out and it got cooler?

Two hours ago it was 34 degrees here, it's already made it to 59* and they expect it to top out around 65* today. 6 to 8 mph wind so far, should be a great day.

Unfortunately today it is raining for the golf outing. The boys have teed off a little earlier than scheduled so hopefully they can get a full 18 in.

it was really sunny yesterday... but a bit cool and breezy... low 60s high 50s
looks like a mirror image today

Tempe/Gilbert AZ.... high 82 with some light cloud cover... Tues 87, Weds 72, Thurs 65, Fri 74.. all light cloud cover... :) Needless to say I'll be out quite a bit this week. Gotta get it in before the 100's start to show.

Over the weekend was great golfing weather, highs about 76* or so. And today, its supposed to be around 72* :)

40% chance of rain today...Oh I hope it doesn't rain!! I have my 2nd lesson today!!

40% chance of rain today...Oh I hope it doesn't rain!! I have my 2nd lesson today!!

same here... looks clear right now... go figure... i dont have to do anything today and i wanna play... but its supposed to rain

its clouding up as we speak... supposed to storm... go figure... its been nice the past few weeks and the day i wanna play... it does this... grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back