Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hotter than hot here. It was def a skort day! Got a nice tan out on the course today!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

We are getting GG's favorite weather of the year. Each day is right around 70 degrees with a slight breeze and gorgeous sun out all day.

We are getting GG's favorite weather of the year. Each day is right around 70 degrees with a slight breeze and gorgeous sun out all day.

It's still snowing . . .

Oh yeah, just too bad I'm stuck in the house for the weekend. I'd rather be golfing. :sad:

it was unbelievable today... mid 70's... really sunny... no wind...
but i was commited to a few trips to home depot and building a couple of planters boxes in the back yard

Slight threadjack - As you know - I played all Winter on the sim. Anyway, there's an article in the April issue of Golf Digest - "Embracing Indoor Golf." The place the author played - Maggie McFly's is where I play and we were there on New Year's Day too. I think they were the very loud guys who got excited about hitting their drives 300 yards.

Just checked again. 8". Still snowing a little.

High of 78* today!! Great day for golf :D

Final total, 8.75". Love living in the Midwest.

Final total, 8.75". Love living in the Midwest.

That's pretty crazy when you guy's South of us get more snow. We got a little over an inch and it's like 47 here right now. Snow's almost already gone here. Sorry man!

perfect today... 200 other ppl on the course thought so too

Whats up with there weather channel here? They showed a high of 47* and I did a double take because yesterday called for mid 50*. Yep, we hit 60*, lol. All the snow's gone and I'm goofing tomorrow, I'll show them.

Whats up with there weather channel here? They showed a high of 47* and I did a double take because yesterday called for mid 50*. Yep, we hit 60*, lol. All the snow's gone and I'm goofing tomorrow, I'll show them.

Duey - What exactly do you do when goofing?

Duey - What exactly do you do when goofing?

I join this place to eventually be able to call it golfing, so far I'm not sure what it is, :D

Gorgeous weekend. We got all of six holes in yesterday, but it was a blast.

That's pretty crazy when you guy's South of us get more snow. We got a little over an inch and it's like 47 here right now. Snow's almost already gone here. Sorry man!

Near 70 here today... snow is melting...... again :banghead:

Snow in tomorrow's forecast...... AGAIN!!! :banghead::banghead:

We are supposed to have our first tournament on Saturday.... don't know if it will go or not at this time. :confused2:

Rain here and the temperature dropped, but it's supposed to be in around 60* this weekend.

Supposed to be 58* here today, but still hanging in the upper 40's. Strong breeze out of the South, but feels like 30's.

A high of 78* today, but its humid out!

8"-16" by tomorrow afternoon. We have a full scale blizzard blowing right now at about 7 PM Tuesday.

8"-16" by tomorrow afternoon. We have a full scale blizzard blowing right now at about 7 PM Tuesday.

Oh Fourputt, I'm sorry - it doesn't look good for you to play on Saturday.

Wow, we generally seem to get what you do to some degree, but not seeing any in the forcast. Keep your head up and shovel down FourPutt :D.

I'm not sure how warm it got here today, probably near 70. Perfect golfing weather and I should have been out, instead I got stuck working on one of my days off. FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back