Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another rainy day in Atlanta. I was talking with guy in golf store yesterday we could only think of about six decent golf weather days over the past two months. I beleive better weather is just around the corner.

Another rainy day in Atlanta. I was talking with guy in golf store yesterday we could only think of about six decent golf weather days over the past two months. I beleive better weather is just around the corner.

I hope so, K. Atlanta must be having very odd weather this year.

Mid 30s and cold, spitty rain here. There isn't even a driving range with heaters within 30 minutes of me.

Gorgeous today. I didn't check, but I would say mid to high 70s and sunny. I got burned. Forgot the sunscreen.

Windy though.

Was high 50's today in Virginia Beach. Sun popped in and out, and then the wind picked up to around 25-30mph.

Still shot 71 (-1). Three 3-putts didn't help (two on par 5's in two), and two missed up and downs. Four birdies and three bogey's...not a bad days work.

Weather is going to be TERRIBLE for the next couple weeks :(.

Sunny, but windy and cool. High of around 50 with 15-20MPH winds.

It's supposed to be in the mid to low 30s most of the week (high for the week about 38°). Might have a little snow on Wednesday and 20s on the weekend. Great for golf. :banghead:

I pulled up the flight deals for Florida in late February and told Liz to start shopping, but she reminded me we can't afford it, :banghead: Oh well, maybe the lotto will come around.

I pulled up the flight deals for Florida in late February and told Liz to start shopping, but she reminded me we can't afford it, :banghead: Oh well, maybe the lotto will come around.

I refer to the lottery as my "Retirement Plan". I can't possibly retire until I win it. :D

Back to great golfing weather again :) Sunny and just a tad bit on the chilly side...

I was going to golf with the old man today but it looks like we might get rained out. it's not a heavy rain so hopefully it'll blow over and we can get out there!

Sunny and 60 here in Raleigh but can't play today.

Sunny and supposed to be in the low 70s, must get out this weekend because next weekend it'll be raining yet again!!

Snowed here last night. Luckily not much. Mainly it's just cold. :banghead:

currently clear skies ...
gloriously sunny ...
and a frigorific 12 degrees

:twist:

Was high 50's today in Virginia Beach. Sun popped in and out, and then the wind picked up to around 25-30mph.

Still shot 71 (-1). Three 3-putts didn't help (two on par 5's in two), and two missed up and downs. Four birdies and three bogey's...not a bad days work.

Weather is going to be TERRIBLE for the next couple weeks :(.

i shoulda played when it was warm but couldnt get to the course...

now we have about 6" of snow on the ground... its awesome... just not awesome for golf... but if its gonna be freezing outside... might as well snow

Beautiful today. High 40's, sunny, light breeze. First day I've played since Dec 21. :clapp:

Perfect day for golf, highs in the 60s, but instead, went to the driving range for 3 hours to hit 2 large bucket of balls :)

Yeah tons of ice out here, wish I could at least get out to the range today but don't even think that's gonna happen :( Guess it's go to the gym and swing a weighted stick to get my fix time...

We're supposed to get another 4" of snow Thursday night and all day Friday.

Looks like rain in Tucson today, but I am on vacation to do some needed yardwork anyway. No golf today!

mid 40's today... alot of the snow melted but not all... been doing alot of imaginary driving range in the house

20º with snow, but not much ice. Should be golfing my early April at this rate:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back