Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Trying to swing some deals to make irons happen..

Nah. But maybe soon. I did have a terrible 26 putts on thursday. 🤣
26 putts there’s zero chance I’m looking in any putters direction….but it’s you and I guess it’s the “well there could be one that would have given me 25” 🤣🤣

26 putts there’s zero chance I’m looking in any putters direction….but it’s you and I guess it’s the well there could be one that would have given me 25 🤣🤣
24 putts would have broken par 🤷

Nah. But maybe soon. I did have a terrible 26 putts on thursday. 🤣
26 and I would be skipping around for a week..

IMG_4595.png

IMG_4596.png

apex CBs with pro x LS shafts is probably happening.. I had the new apex and they didn’t work the first go. But I think it was a shaft issue more than anything..

I have gathered a crap ton of trade bait.

Why? No clue.

But, we are getting SOMETHING from PGASS tomorrow hahahaha

I have gathered a crap ton of trade bait.

Why? No clue.

But, we are getting SOMETHING from PGASS tomorrow hahahaha
What could it be…

What could it be…
Hahahaha, I really don’t know. I just know I’ve got a bunch of stuff I need to move while there’s at least a minuscule amount of worth.

I would have said Mini driver, but I’m killing the 300 right now and don’t know that the new Brnr would give me anything more.

Ai-One 3t putter. Must resist.

I’m pondering which fairway woods will be in my bag for the Victory Cup. Still early on in my ponder but the product descriptions on Mizuno’s site have me leaning towards the ST-Z 230. UST Mamiya LinQ Red shaft would be my blind choice. Sounds like a combo I could hit into greens or be predictable off the tee. I need to demo some clubs.

I've been playing oversized grips on my putters for some time and thinking about experimenting with a smaller pistol grip after using an older putter

Pondering an ST-G 440 head to just play around with.

Cobra putters. Just need to figure out if I want that soft insert or the aluminum.

Back to pondering irons. Smoke AI didn't work out like I wish they had. I'm leaning to going back to Apex but the Pros are also in the mix....

Back to pondering irons. Smoke AI didn't work out like I wish they had. I'm leaning to going back to Apex but the Pros are also in the mix....
I fully support this

AeroJet OL with the price drop, pending how much I get offered on my trade ins.

Back