Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Bettinardi/Cobra armlock Jailbird maybe even broomstick thats listed on the website

8-GW in Cleveland MAX to blend with my 588 Altitudes and/or a couple SS FF wedges. Possibly a bag? My tad of OCD is killing me with my Altitudes in a COBRA bag 🙄. Still have lots of shop credit.

My gap wedge is long past its prime, the grooves look like upside down vinyl siding. I'm thinking of going 50° to close the gap a little, which brings up an interesting new wrinkle. Do I go with a traditional wedge, as I'm used to in that spot, or do I go with a set wedge? In the set wedge option, there's also the potential I stay with the Apex CB, or do I maybe go with the Apex MB to bridge that gap between traditional and set wedge even more? For as long as I can think back, my wedges have used TT DG or DG TI S300. My Apex irons have the PX LZ, which I had gone away from after a fitting during a time with more swing flaws. I went back to the LZ and find myself grooving with them again. What to do, what to do?

For the first time in a long time I’m without irons. The Smoke AI irons didn’t work out and had to send them back to Callaway for a full refund. Now I sit with no irons and trying to figure out which way to go. I have a fitting set up to test the Apex and Apex pros because Callaway is giving a full refund back in the form of credit so I need to use it there.

For the first time in a long time I’m without irons. The Smoke AI irons didn’t work out and had to send them back to Callaway for a full refund. Now I sit with no irons and trying to figure out which way to go. I have a fitting set up to test the Apex and Apex pros because Callaway is giving a full refund back in the form of credit so I need to use it there.
Sorry that didn't work out- when's the fitting?

Next week. I found some time Saturday that worked out.
Don't pass on the CBs in the short irons just because they're CBs, very playable.

Replacing my set gap wedge with a 50* MG4 is already planned when I get my reward points here.

Pondering:
- replacing the set pitching wedge with a 46*
- getting a 14g weight to test a 14/14 config on the 🔹🔹🔹
- maybe some weights for the cruiser mini

Back to pondering irons. Smoke AI didn't work out like I wish they had. I'm leaning to going back to Apex but the Pros are also in the mix....
I know a guy with a set of Pro’s just sitting needing a new home…

I know a guy with a set of Pro’s just sitting needing a new home…
After I hit them to check out the numbers, if that's the way I go, I will reach out. I like everything about the pros, but thinking I need the extra forgiveness the Apex might provide given how unpredictable my schedule is.

Apex Pro with the 10 and 11 CBs... Dart aren't an upcharge

Back