Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw some Hogan Medallion irons that looked mint on craigslist. Wish I had money for these. I think they are gorgeous irons.

asybuva9.jpg

And these beauties haha. Wonder how these play with the new equipment.

4ademu3e.jpg

I have really been wanting a mixed set of irons lately. I don't know why. It is like I have an iron sweet tooth or something.

That sounds awesome dude.. What'd you have in mind?

Truthfully, I would love to have a Titleist MB 6-PW and CB 3-5. I just love the look and the feel of the blades when I hit them in the store.

I have really been wanting a mixed set of irons lately. I don't know why. It is like I have an iron sweet tooth or something.

That would be sick dude. 588s with PX shafts????

I have the same feeling lately. I sort of want something for the 3/4 and maybe 5; 6-8 i20; 9-lw Scor.

That would be another set that I would game in a heartbeat.

I have been pondering Nike Pro-Combo sets on the bay. I love the looks of those irons.

Truthfully, I would love to have a Titleist MB 6-PW and CB 3-5. I just love the look and the feel of the blades when I hit them in the store.

Nice!! Thought about the TM MB/MC's at all? I feel like you have experience with half of that set already, no?

That would also be awesome.

I have been pondering Nike Pro-Combo sets on the bay. I love the looks of those irons.

I loved those clubs. Still wish I didn't sell mine.

I loved those clubs. Still wish I didn't sell mine.

Yeah. They just look sick. I keep waiting for a cheap set, but the prices are holding on them.

Yeah. They just look sick. I keep waiting for a cheap set, but the prices are holding on them.

Yeah, it's amazing the price has stayed steady on them.

I would game the MB/MC set in a heartbeat! In a very quick second.

Dude, check Craigslist. I think I saw a set on there in the past couple of months.

Can't get the Ping Nome out of my head. Rolled it a few times recently and really liked it...but I just got the DB4 and I don't have money for a new putter...maybe a trade/keep my DB4...hmmm...let the pondering begin

I would game the MB/MC set in a heartbeat! In a very quick second.

Man, you really are in a pure ponder eh? Sounds like a lot of really appealing options for you out there.

The best part? Your fall back is an amazing set of DPCs!

I just watched a set of new 588 combos on ebay that went for like 450 or something...I should have went after those, but I'm just not a fan of chrome on my irons...

Dude, check Craigslist. I think I saw a set on there in the past couple of months.

haha. I can't afford a new set of irons. I need to stay away. I got debts to pay.

Man, you really are in a pure ponder eh? Sounds like a lot of really appealing options for you out there.

The best part? Your fall back is an amazing set of DPCs!

Yeah, I just love blades. My favorite set is the Titleist MB's though. They just look so pretty to me and feel so good. This is purely a Hawk Ponder however.

Can't get the Ping Nome out of my head. Rolled it a few times recently and really liked it...but I just got the DB4 and I don't have money for a new putter...maybe a trade/keep my DB4...hmmm...let the pondering begin

I am with you on the Nome. lol I keep watching the price for these to drop.

Hey guys i have a big ponder, i am thinking of trading in my R11s for a set of G20s. I am looking or the extra forgiveness and to make my golfing life a little easier. Any thoughts on whether this is a good idea or not? I would really appreciate any advice.

Yeah, I just love blades. My favorite set is the Titleist MB's though. They just look so pretty to me and feel so good. This is purely a Hawk Ponder however.

I totally get that buddy. I played my Sunday round with CMBs and it was like a blast from the past.. I need to return to that style of head big time.

Hey guys i have a big ponder, i am thinking of trading in my R11s for a set of G20s. I am looking or the extra forgiveness and to make my golfing life a little easier. Any thoughts on whether this is a good idea or not? I would really appreciate any advice.

I have the i20s and recently purchased the Cleveland CG Blacks, similarly as to what you describe above. I just started playing with them but I am hoping to do the same and make golfing a bit easier. I am hoping to take a little more of the range game to the course. I wish I was further along and could give you some more feedback but I'm just starting out. It took me a little while to get used to the different sized head and offset of the blacks but I'm thinking it's going to be huge. G25's are not that far off either, I think, maybe coming out at the first of the year.

I have the i20s and recently purchased the Cleveland CG Blacks, similarly as to what you describe above. I just started playing with them but I am hoping to do the same and make golfing a bit easier. I am hoping to take a little more of the range game to the course. I wish I was further along and could give you some more feedback but I'm just starting out. It took me a little while to get used to the different sized head and offset of the blacks but I'm thinking it's going to be huge. G25's are not that far off either, I think, maybe coming out at the first of the year.

Thanks Frank, good point too about the G25s, maybe worth waiting. I wonder when there will be some sneak peaks available. Are you planning to use the blacks instead of the I20s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back