Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I noticed that I can get this putter from budget golf for 49 plus shipping, it's crazy cause the local store wanted 160!

Pondering Golf Sense app and sensor...they can be had brand new on Ebay for $99...hurry up and try it out Hanks!

The more I use my staff bag the more I'm thinking of putting one in play for good. Only issue is that I love the drink chambers on most bags (like my current one has) that are lined and keep your drinks cooler longer. Thats something I'm not sure I want to give up.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Pondering a clicgear 3.0, but I want the yellow and can't find one ANYWHERE!

Check on Amazon.com you may find what you are looking for good luck, even though the 100+ weather has kept my clicgear in the garage this summer, I used it all year long and it was the best thing I did for my golf game and my health, do it haha

The more I use my staff bag the more I'm thinking of putting one in play for good. Only issue is that I love the drink chambers on most bags (like my current one has) that are lined and keep your drinks cooler longer. Thats something I'm not sure I want to give up.

I always leave my drinks in the large front pocket where my name is and it keeps it rather cool-sure not freezer cool like the cooler in the cart bags but it kept it cool enough, one thing you can do is get one of those illegal coolers with the zipper and put it there haha. Staff bags are awesome, I have a collection myself of course it's not JB worthy but it's good for me

Where does one get that Bridgestone bag for $100?

Hmm....pondering between a 60* wedge, a new 3 wood, or Oakley Radar Pitch sunglasses. The sunglasses are winning.....I need them the most

K I lied. After having to carry my cart bag a LONG ways yesterday to reach the very back short game area then back to the car I remembered why I don't walk and carry anymore. Kills my back. If I ever go back to walking it will be with a push cart.

Looking at new drivers. I have hit the TM R11s TP and it was pretty long. Only hit a few times so not sure on accuracy. I tried the Ping i20 and it didn't see to be as long or accurate for me. I was a big fan of the Callaway razr fit the first time I hit it, a dozen balls, but the second time I tried it I didn't see really any difference in that at the Callaway X460 or R9 tp I currently play.

Any suggestions of what to look at?

My driver SS is 110-115 and I have a tendency to hit the ball high.

Looking at new drivers. I have hit the TM R11s TP and it was pretty long. Only hit a few times so not sure on accuracy. I tried the Ping i20 and it didn't see to be as long or accurate for me. I was a big fan of the Callaway razr fit the first time I hit it, a dozen balls, but the second time I tried it I didn't see really any difference in that at the Callaway X460 or R9 tp I currently play.

Any suggestions of what to look at?

My driver SS is 110-115 and I have a tendency to hit the ball high.

Well I really liked both the R11 TP and R11s TP.

Just one suggestion, if there is a driver you really liked, why don't you try out shaft combinations and see if they give you better performance.

I always leave my drinks in the large front pocket where my name is and it keeps it rather cool-sure not freezer cool like the cooler in the cart bags but it kept it cool enough, one thing you can do is get one of those illegal coolers with the zipper and put it there haha. Staff bags are awesome, I have a collection myself of course it's not JB worthy but it's good for me

That's not a bad idea....that may be a sacrifice I just have to make if I go staff bag

0E29E6B2.jpg

$100, perfect solution! Best deal I have ever found for a bag!

I have that bag in red. Won it on eBay for 80 bucks brand new. Its the 2011 model. It was about 2 pounds heavier than my Ogio,ut such a nicer and better bag. Best stand bag I have ever owned.

I have that bag in red. Won it on eBay for 80 bucks brand new. Its the 2011 model. It was about 2 pounds heavier than my Ogio,ut such a nicer and better bag. Best stand bag I have ever owned.

Yeah, or is a sweet bag. Definitely the best stand bag I've ever had.

Pondering a R11s T3-14* with a Black Tie in stiff.... I think that could be a monster off the tee on short par-4s.

Pondering a R11s T3-14* with a Black Tie in stiff.... I think that could be a monster off the tee on short par-4s.

RBZ for the tee baby!

That sounds like a sweet combo. I loved the (assuming one of the M3s) 7M3 in the R11S driver when I tried it.

I'm pondering shoes.

RBZ for the tee baby!

That sounds like a sweet combo. I loved the (assuming one of the M3s) 7M3 in the R11S driver when I tried it.

Yep, 7M3.

pondering new golf clothes. My bag is set though. Love it.

Dont forget guys, we have an apparel pondering thread too.

I'm pondering shoes.
Try the crossflex... Your feet will thank you. And you can be in the cool guys that wear crossflex family. lol

Little cooler bag and a refreezable ice thing and you're all set. I keep mine in the large pocket with no problems and its out of sight when I go to discerning clubs. Those little bags actually work better than the cooler pouches on most bags.

--
Tapatalk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back