Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really pondering anything right now. Maybe some clicgear stuff
My 3.0 refurb gets here Wed, pretty excited. I have no idea what I will even need for mine, but i'm sure to ponder something for it.

I'm now pondering irons... Decided to sell the G20's as I just wasn't getting along with them and the pretty big offset was messing with my head. No idea what to do now. I really liked the i20's when I was b/w them and the G20's. Also liked the Ci11's.

Years and years ago. Never had any issues. If you are getting a good deal, pull the trigger with confidence.

Thanks for the confirmation. I figured they were okay.

I have a friend who bought the burners there earlier this year. Good place!

Thanks!

I pulled the trigger! :)

Thanks for the confirmation. I figured they were okay.

Thanks!

I pulled the trigger! :)

That's awesome, the burners are some great clubs, you won't be disappointed in the forgiveness and distance the give!

I was a click away from ordering a 3 wedge set from Scor last night...

I think, in light of the fact that work prevented you from playing TPC Sawgrass, you are owed SCOR Wedges. Go click that button!

Couldn't pull trigger?? 49 53 57?
50, 54, 58

Honestly, every time I go to purchase my wedges, I start pondering a different set. Between the J40s, ATVs, and the Scor's, it's a tough decision.

50, 54, 58

Honestly, every time I go to purchase my wedges, I start pondering a different set. Between the J40s, ATVs, and the Scor's, it's a tough decision.

Similar versatility but quite a bit of difference when looking down at those 3 options. What appeases your eye more?

Similar versatility but quite a bit of difference when looking down at those 3 options. What appeases your eye more?
The ATVs are the unknown in the mix. Short time I had with them, I liked them.

I bagged the J40s for the weekend and loved them, plus the spinners come stock in them, which is a big plus.

Scor's, well, we all know how awesome they are. Best wedge I have ever played. Only thing here is the price.

The ATVs are the unknown in the mix. Short time I had with them, I liked them.

I bagged the J40s for the weekend and loved them, plus the spinners come stock in them, which is a big plus.

Scor's, well, we all know how awesome they are. Best wedge I have ever played. Only thing here is the price.

So, you already know you love the SCOR's and the J40's. Big difference in price. What do you prefer to look down at? These 2 clubs look VERY different at address for me.

My 3.0 refurb gets here Wed, pretty excited. I have no idea what I will even need for mine, but i'm sure to ponder something for it.

I'm now pondering irons... Decided to sell the G20's as I just wasn't getting along with them and the pretty big offset was messing with my head. No idea what to do now. I really liked the i20's when I was b/w them and the G20's. Also liked the Ci11's.

I think the hydropak looks freaking cool. I'm also pondering the GPS holder

So, you already know you love the SCOR's and the J40's. Big difference in price. What do you prefer to look down at? These 2 clubs look VERY different at address for me.
Both suit my eye at address, no issue with looking down at either, really.

This is the thing though; if I go with the J40s, I will always ponder the SCORs, I just know that is what will happen.

This is the thing though; if I go with the J40s, I will always ponder the SCORs, I just know that is what will happen.

If that is the case, then the SCOR's must happen. If they are the best wedge you have ever played, you will regret not getting them......especially after a poor shot with another wedge.

Make it rain SCOR's!

I'm really having a hard time. My mind is such a fickle beast.

One day I want new irons, the next I think... why bother. I am getting fitted this week for new sticks. Will I actually buy any? I don't know. For some reason I think that new irons are going to magically make me a better player, when in reality I never practice I only play so how can new sticks make me better. UGH. I should probably just pickup a set of burners or similar for $400 it will hurt the wallet less and probably accomplish the same thing.

Anyways... any and all irons are currently on my ponder list.

Cookie is wise....

If that is the case, then the SCOR's must happen. If they are the best wedge you have ever played, you will regret not getting them......especially after a poor shot with another wedge.

Make it rain SCOR's!

go J40's. You know you want them. Plus they match those beautiful irons of yours.

I say go SCOR. I am amazed every time I play with the SCORs. I just can't believe a lot of times that I hit a shot like that with a wedge. I have never had a short game like I do right now.

As much as I want to reco the J40's this statement is very telling.

GPS holder is an absolute must have IMO.

I don't get that. I toss my GPS and rangefinder in that little net, and they are there when I need them. Its not like a need the GPS for turn-by-turn directions.

I think the wheel cover is a nice addition. Keeps some of the grass, dirt, and goose dung out of your trunk.

I don't get that. I toss my GPS and rangefinder in that little net, and they are there when I need them. Its not like a need the GPS for turn-by-turn directions.

I think the wheel cover is a nice addition. Keeps some of the grass, dirt, and goose dung out of your trunk.

I keep a wet towel in the net that I take to the green with me. I like the GPS holder because I it is always right there and I like to GPS various shots for distances (not just for approaches into greens) especially when I am reviewing clubs, etc.

For $20, it is a simple no brainer for me and I see no reason why not to have one.

Do it! The SCORs are awesome! They are my favorite wedges ever!

I keep a wet towel in the net that I take to the green with me. I like the GPS holder because I it is always right there and I like to GPS various shots for distances (not just for approaches into greens) especially when I am reviewing clubs, etc.

For $20, it is a simple no brainer for me and I see no reason why not to have one.

Not trying to argue over it, but my GPS is always handy in that net, and when I use it I generally hold it in my hand so I don't see how having it available for staring at is helpful in any way. Plus, I don't want to stick anything to the back of my GPS. But that's just me....

Oh, and my wet towel is attached to my bag by a carabiner so my nets available. But, if your net is full, then you do need to put your GPS somewhere, and inside the little compartment is no good at all (I tried that first time out, and changed to the net after 1 hole).

go J40's. You know you want them. Plus they match those beautiful irons of yours.
It's a tough decision.

I say go SCOR. I am amazed every time I play with the SCORs. I just can't believe a lot of times that I hit a shot like that with a wedge. I have never had a short game like I do right now.
I was impressed with the SCORs when I had Cookie's in my bag for a few months. I had never hit shots like I did with those.
As much as I want to reco the J40's this statement is very telling.
Isnt it? I know I will regret it if I dont go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back