Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could make you a good deal on one if you liked it but its a regular flex not stiff.

I've also seen the titleist hybo shafts on ebay for pretty cheap if the flex is an issue.

I got a 910 with whatever that Diamana Blue shaft is called.

A blue board? Lol.

What are the specs on the razr x n 910

Sounds right. I even have the tool to adjust it. Price just went up.

I hit the RBZ hybrid the other night and didn't love it. Is it like the Mashie and needs to be hit off grass?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I hit the RBZ hybrid the other night and didn't love it. Is it like the Mashie and needs to be hit off grass?

It's for people who meet the height requirement.

Were you hitting it on a mat? I like it off the tee, hitting it from the grass is fairly easy as well.

Lol@ TC.

No chunky you just need to hit it good

Well then I guess it is not for me and my crappy swing. I need something magical that makes my "heel" shots go straight and far

Well then I guess it is not for me and my crappy swing. I need something magical that makes my "heel" shots go straight and far

Did you hit line drives or what?

It's called practice.

LOL....just kidding dude.

Don't know. It was into the net at Golfsmith. Didn't feel like I was hitting it well though

I suggest the JPX 800 hybrid. VERYeasy to hit. Ilove the fairway woods

Don't know. It was into the net at Golfsmith. Didn't feel like I was hitting it well though

Get it on a sim or outside. I can never get a feel for a club hitting into a net.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called practice.

LOL....just kidding dude.

You talking practice? I might just OEM the i20 to complete the set

We might as well start chunkondering all things i for chunky. I should of known why the RBZ hybrid wasn't that good, it's not i20ballz.

We might as well start chunkondering all things i for chunky. I should of known why the RBZ hybrid wasn't that good, it's not i20ballz.

Haha I'm a Homer. You can keep your ballz

Guess I will have to give the i20 a few swings tomorrow, also want to give the Razr Fit without a crap grip on it a few swings.

Im in serious ponder mode over drivers, the Superfast is out of the bag.

I need to stop this whole pondering thing. I want to trade in my SF 2.0 for an R11... has ANYONE ever done that?

I am pondering a hybrid now but going to let things sit for a bit. Going to just read up on here about which hybos everyone else likes. I did roll the SC California Del Mar the other night and it was insanely nice. I was rolling it so well. Picked up the Odyssey Protype 9 as well and rolled that great as well. I think I found my putter style for the MC

I need to stop this whole pondering thing. I want to trade in my SF 2.0 for an R11... has ANYONE ever done that?

I have. It was a stupid decision for me. The R11 is so much less forgiving than the SF 2.0. But that being said, the SF 2.0 wasn't for me either.

I am pondering a hybrid now but going to let things sit for a bit. Going to just read up on here about which hybos everyone else likes. I did roll the SC California Del Mar the other night and it was insanely nice. I was rolling it so well. Picked up the Odyssey Protype 9 as well and rolled that great as well. I think I found my putter style for the MC

I love that style but it's just not good for me. I love those odyssey proto's such nice looking putters.

I love that style but it's just not good for me. I love those odyssey proto's such nice looking putters.

I didn't think it was for me either dude. But I rolled like 5 different styles before it and couldn't make a thing. Picked up the Del Mar and sank 3 in a row.

I didn't think it was for me either dude. But I rolled like 5 different styles before it and couldn't make a thing. Picked up the Del Mar and sank 3 in a row.

Stupid SC. He sure does make a nice looking putter I'll give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back