Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but to be fair, TW has at least been relevant. When is the last time Notre Dame was anywhere near relevant at the end of the season?

Did they win a bowl game last year? Can't remember, that's how relevant they have been.

If it wasn't for their TV contract, it is doubtful that anyone would talk about them.

Agreed, but to be fair, TW has at least been relevant. When is the last time Notre Dame was anywhere near relevant at the end of the season?

I could be wrong but didn't they win a bcs bowl the 2nd or 3rd last year of Weis' term? Beyond that not so much, you're right

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Did they win a bowl game last year? Can't remember, that's how relevant they have been.

If it wasn't for their TV contract, it is doubtful that anyone would talk about them.

Unfortunately Lou Holtz still would.

I could be wrong but didn't they win a bcs bowl the 2nd or 3rd last year of Weis' term? Beyond that not so much, you're right

They did I believe, but lets face it, had they been in a conference, them getting to a BCS game would be laughable.

They did I believe, but lets face it, had they been in a conference, them getting to a BCS game would be laughable.

Hence why they stay independent. Oh that and $$$$....as in NBC's

I don't know what was worse last night, hearing Lou talk about Notre Dame or talk about his son and USF. However, he did pick his son Skip and the USF Bulls to beat ND, but let it be known his wife told him that if he wanted to stay married, that he couldnt root against their son.

ND having an automatic BCS bid as an independent is pure crap. Will be interesting to see if BYU will get the same privileges that ND gets as an independent (they wont).

Georgia is going to whup Boise State like ole gray whupping JB at Grand Cypress this year in May 2012! It is going to be a lock!!!

Georgia is going to whup Boise State like ole gray whupping JB at Grand Cypress this year in May 2012! It is going to be a lock!!!

Pulling hard for the SEC in this one although that wasnt the case for Auburn earlier. I can't pull for them if they are the only team left in college football. Its against my religon to do so..........RTR Baby.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Deja Vu. You said the exact same thing before your last trip down to Grand Cypress and I bet you did not get with in 20 strokes over the 2 rounds.

Really, really, really would love for minnesota to upset USC. Would make me ecstatic.

Pulling hard for the SEC in this one although that wasnt the case for Auburn earlier. I can't pull for them if they are the only team left in college football. Its against my religon to do so..........RTR Baby.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Reverse that, and Im pretty much the same way. WDE.

BUT, I will always cheer for SEC on out of conference games. Gotta pull for the conference all the way around.

Can't wait for tonight. Will have Boise game on one tv and the LSU game on the other. Sweetness.

Dear university of Georgia,

Your uniforms rival Oregon for most horrendous creation in college football. I am pretty sure a blind man on pcp could've done better.

Signed,
Not a fan

--
tapatalk

Dear university of Georgia,

Your uniforms rival Oregon for most horrendous creation in college football. I am pretty sure a blind man on pcp could've done better.

Signed,
Not a fan

--
tapatalk

UGA fans agree, the almighty Nike dollar won again. We are really glad this is a one and done type of deal.

UGA fans agree, the almighty Nike dollar won again. We are really glad this is a one and done type of deal.

Oh good, I was afraid it was going to be a regular thing.

--
tapatalk

Upset alert: East Carolina up 17-0 on South Carolina early in the second quarter. I'm a huge Gamecocks fan having grown up in South Carolina, they need to get it in gear quickly.

Upset alert: East Carolina up 17-0 on South Carolina early in the second quarter. I'm a huge Gamecocks fan having grown up in South Carolina, they need to get it in gear quickly.

SHouldnt you be a Duke fan? Oh right, they dont have a football program....Actually, their football program rivals ECU's defense. hehe

I just looked at the box score, SC has 3 turnovers already, they need to hold on to the ball if they plan to win.

During the Michigan game, right before the second delay (and ultimately the cancellation), with heavy rain and lightning, one announcer (Mike Patrick) says "I think I'll grab my one-iron and get out of here." The other announcer (Craig James) did not get the joke. He just kept saying "if you have a one-iron, I don't want to be anywhere near you."

USF Bulls Taking it to Notre Dame Hard!!!!

SHouldnt you be a Duke fan? Oh right, they dont have a football program....Actually, their football program rivals ECU's defense. hehe

I am always a Duke fan, we just don't say it too loudly during football season. I'll crank it back up in November when basketball starts.

I went to a bunch of Gamecocks football games growing up and my dad has season tickets, so I'm always a fan of that school as well.

ND just needs to be taken off the national tv schedule already. That deal is such a joke now.

Tapatalk: even romosexuals use it

Gamecocks make it 17-7, Garcia is in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back