Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as I talk to myself, Michigan has a 37 yard FG to win it.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

And Michigan wins.

Well damn, could care less for vt but that td being overturned was bs.

--
tapatalk

Well damn, could care less for vt but that td being overturned was bs.

--
tapatalk

Agreed. Thought it was a legit TD and definitely didn't see indisputable evidence to overturn it.

I dont think I have ever seen this many OT games in a Bowl season.

That caych by Coal from VTech last night in OT was a catch in my opinion. I did not see conclusive evidence to bring that back. It was a hell of a game and one hell of a catch. Stupid refs.

First I would have to say that Mich was beat last night. Out rushed by over 200 yards. Not sure on the passing yards but I'm sure they were beat there also. I grew up in Ann Arbor. Have been a Mich fan since 1969. Denard has lived by- Throw the ball up for grabs and I hope my guy catches the ball- all year. He is one lucky kid. Coale's almost had a great catch at the end of the game. He was out of bounds when he landed. Good over turn call. Mich secondary D has been bad all year. Everyone can throw on Mich. VT shut down our running game. Special teams lost the game for VT, Hemingway had a great catch for his 2nd TD. Great game for him. Finally we made a field goal when we needed one. :blob: Go Blue

Orange Bowl mofo!!

aefe8601-e699-74a2.jpg

--
Powered by coors light

Who do we like tonight? Being a Pitt fan, go Clemson!!

Have a good time Danny...who ya pulling for? WVU?

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I hope we don't get embarrassed tonight :beat-up:

I'm am rooting against the Mountaineers tonight, even though I'm usually a huge Big East fan. I hate WV though and you would onow why if you checked out their score tonight vs Rutgers (Men's Ball).

I'm am rooting against the Mountaineers tonight, even though I'm usually a huge Big East fan. I hate WV though and you would onow why if you checked out their score tonight vs Rutgers (Men's Ball).

You could've just stopped at 'I hate WV' and have thoroughly explained yourself

: D

WVU - Where greatness is learned! [video=youtube_share;g2m-BpA2uVw]http://youtu.be/g2m-BpA2uVw[/video]

Tonight I am a Mountaineer fan. My home town growing up was littered with nasty Clemson fans. Clemson is on par with Duke for me.

Tonight I am a Mountaineer fan. My home town growing up was littered with nasty Clemson fans. Clemson is on par with Duke for me.

Haha! This stadium is empty dude, wvu traveled well.

--
tapatalk

We'll take ya TC. Strap on a coon skin hat and start downing a beer. You'll practically be a graduate!

Shoot out tonight!

Holy hell, what a play. Clemson stripped on the goal line with a 99 yd return for a TD!!!!

Ok I switch. Clemson fans suck tiger nuts.

Go mountainers!!

--
tapatalk

Come on over, plenty of room. FIFY

Ok I switch. Clemson fans suck tiger nuts.

LETS GO.....MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!!

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back