Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just ridiculous, haha.

Steel Tappin'

The Black Mamba strikes again. So fast!

Oh, man, I don't know how the Badgers keep up with that for the whole game.

Kevin

Wisconsin may want to play some defense.

Montee Ball just crushed his jewels on one of the defenders' helmets. Ouch.

Pretty good elevation by Ball on that play.

Kevin

What an idiot the WI coach is when it comes to game management. Now the have one timeout in a game where they are trading scores.

Kevin

I think LaMichael James will be a solid RB at the next level.

What an idiot the WI coach is when it comes to game management. Now the have one timeout in a game where they are trading scores.

Kevin

Maybe he was preoccupied with keeping his assistants from eating boogers on national television....

I think LaMichael James will be a solid RB at the next level.

Agreed. He seems shifty in open space.

That is the worst thing to view in football, a player down with a serious injury.

Wisconsin defense finally making a stop, then the next series gets an Interception. I was talking to my brother a bit ago, and told him the first team in the second half to score back to back points will win. Wisconsin did it, we will see if I am right.

Alshon Jeffery of South Carolina and Alfonzo Dennard of Nebraska were both ejected for fighting. They had been matched up against one another all game long, big loss for both teams, but probably more for South Carolina.

Alshon Jeffery get kicked out of the game and then gets the MVP award. Does that make sense?

Wisconsin defense finally making a stop, then the next series gets an Interception. I was talking to my brother a bit ago, and told him the first team in the second half to score back to back points will win. Wisconsin did it, we will see if I am right.

Has to be a TD.

Kevin

That's a kick in the jimmies.

Kevin

Its kind of funny to me that Ohio St lost to the SEC AGAIN in a bowl game.

Yes, both teams were down this year, but I mean their record against the conference is embarrassing at best.

The team that will win is the team whose coaches eat the most boogers.

Its kind of funny to me that Ohio St lost to the SEC AGAIN in a bowl game.

Yes, both teams were down this year, but I mean their record against the conference is embarrassing at best.

I was born & raised in Ohio, and I love seeing tOSU lose. Cant stand the delusional OSU fans. Not all tOSU are that way, but the majority are just lost in confusion.

That 100 point prediction a while back is looking mighty good.

Can Russell Wilson answer?

Steel Tappin'

I sense an unfortunate shift in momentum.

Kevin

That was a shiv to the kidneys.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back