Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks that way DD. the question left is, who plays them in the title game?

Y'all can throw a huge monkey wrench in the BCS machine tomorrow if you pull off the upset. Tall order, but it is a rivalry game.

Y'all can throw a huge monkey wrench in the BCS machine tomorrow if you pull off the upset. Tall order, but it is a rivalry game.

Very tall order, but would love the upset. Regardless, I will be in the stadium yelling as loud as I can.

Away from the tv today. How was the lsu ark game?

--
tapatalk

Lets make it ez....
If Alabama beats them by more than we got beat, then we win....
Simple...

:confused2:

Lots of interesting things could come for this BCS Championship Game. What if UGA beats LSU and they drop to #2 (I know it won't happen, but..) will the BCS vote Bama #1 without them having won their conference, according to past practice the answer would be no, but this year none of the other conference champs will be even close to Bama in actual stregenth IMO.
If Oklahoma State beats Oklahoma the media may just vote them #1 in this senario and Stanford beating a name team like Notre Dame could even possible do it for them. I still think Bama gets to play for the MNC, but I do not think it is the rock solid lock some believe.

--
tapatalk

Good game for a half. Ark went up 14-0, then LSU out scored them 41-3. Petrino was upset about the score being run up on him, but IMO, what's goes around comes around.

--
tapatalk

A beatdown, LSU tried to give Arky some hope early with turnovers to go down 14-0, but it ended up 41-17. Probably LSU/Tde in the MNC, but we will have to wait it out to be certain.

Good game for a half. Ark went up 14-0, then LSU out scored them 41-3. Petrino was upset about the score being run up on him, but IMO, what's goes around comes around.

Hahaha poor bobby, karma is a b!tch ain't it.

Have fun tomorrow man, I'm just a little bit jealous.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

I'm looking forward to it, hope for a win, but will be a good time regardless.

--
tapatalk

It sure is....I think of that every time Tosh mentions Saban.

It sure is....I think of that every time Tosh mentions Saban.

I've missed this somehow.

--
tapatalk

I've missed this somehow.

--
tapatalk

Since he is a diehard Dolphins fan, you could understand where he was going.

Go Tigers!

Since he is a diehard Dolphins fan, you could understand where he was going.

Got ya. With his wit I imagine its pretty good. I'll have to fire up the YouTube.

--
tapatalk

Very tall order, but would love the upset. Regardless, I will be in the stadium yelling as loud as I can.

I dont know if its a really tall order....
These rivalries dont always throw the spreads out the window, but they certainly make the oddsmakers go nuts...

Good luck tomorrow WE!!

I'm looking forward to it, hope for a win, but will be a good time regardless.

Absolutely man. I love this rivalry, biased obviously. For instance today I stopped at sports authority to buy some 330RX, passed a guy in the aisle wearing an auburn shirt. Gave him a little roll tide and a smile, he responds with war eagle and a chuckle. Love it!!

--
tapatalk

Absolutely man. I love this rivalry, biased obviously. For instance today I stopped at sports authority to buy some 330RX, passed a guy in the aisle wearing an auburn shirt. Gave him a little roll tide and a smile, he responds with war eagle and a chuckle. Love it!!

--
tapatalk

It's a good one, for sure. Just got to Auburn Campus is packed, folks all over the place. About to head downtown to relive some College memories.

--
tapatalk

I said Roll Tide no less than a dozen times today....
helps I was wearing a Bama shirt so I was easily recognized... ;-)

I said Roll Tide no less than a dozen times today....
helps I was wearing a Bama shirt so I was easily recognized... ;-)

...and living in Alabama. Down in Soutthwest Florida they are a bit harder to come by.

Got ya. With his wit I imagine its pretty good. I'll have to fire up the YouTube.

--
tapatalk

As an Auburn fan, its hilarious, he throws the Saban hate out at the most random times.

Having grown up in Fl, and the only time I lived in Alabama was when I was at Auburn, my hatred for bama has always been lacking compared to other Auburn fans. So for me its actually a pretty fun rivalry. My dislike for the gators is a good bit stronger.

I am pretty stoked about tomorrow.

Pitts QB is/was awful.

--
tapatalk

ASU chokes against Cal...bye bye dennis erickson

ASU chokes against Cal...bye bye dennis erickson

And with Utah's loss, my UCLA Bruins are guaranteed a spot in the inaugural Pac12 Championship as winners of the South Division. ..and if we lose to SC and to Oregon/Stanford in the Championship, we'll have a losing record and won't be bowl eligible. Maybe that will be enough to fire Neuhiesal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back