Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

are you allowed to say its company of origin? Tmade? Mizuno? WS?

No, not allowed to say a thing as of yet. Just that anybody coming (and it was open to anybody that wanted to), is in for a treat.

Hmmmmm curiosity killed the cat. Ole gray's going down :zsimpsons:

Safe travels to all you all making the trek down to the "testing" session...I'd tell you all to have a great time, but we all know that sentiment is not necessary.

What time you headed out this morning, TC?

well, i didn't sleep the best last night, a little excited i suppose. i still need to get packed and i'm struggling with which pair of golf shoes to take with me. i certainly can't fit two pairs into my carry on luggage.

it's awfully cold here this morning, the thought of being in florida in 8 hours is pretty sweet!

FL in 7 hours...TGIF

not a chance mi amigo. Looking forward to my THP Bloody Mary today
how about you and OEM staying out of the bar so early this trip?

not a chance mi amigo. Looking forward to my THP Bloody Mary today

i'm not worried about you dude, it's your little side kick. he gets a buzz and becomes silent bob.

i'm not worried about you dude, it's your little side kick. he gets a buzz and becomes silent bob.

Coffee all over the car!!! Silent Bob!! Bet you never thought you'd say 'I'm not worried about you' when it came to alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coffee all over the car!!! Silent Bob!! Bet you never thought you'd say 'I'm not worried about you' when it came to alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, i did not, not after what i saw you could do to a rental car. SILENT BOB!

High of 71, zero chance of rain tomorrow.

I am at work right now. My journey starts at 5 pm this evening. This is going to be a LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG day.

I've got George Strait blaring, packing my stuff, i'm ready to get this party started.

which crocs should i wear down there?

All of you guys have a great time and be careful on the way down. I'm looking forward to some good reviews, especialy on the putter shootout!

I've got George Strait blaring, packing my stuff, i'm ready to get this party started.

which crocs should i wear down there?
Bright orange and cut off jorts are encouraged!

Bright orange and cut off jorts are encouraged!

i'll rock the sh*t out of some crocs but you'll never catch me in orange or jean shorts dude. i'm a walking hypocrite.

Glad the time has come for you all. I hope you all have a great time and I also look forward to hearing some good reviews (and some great stories) comming out of this get together.

Everybody travel safe and have a great time! TC, the answer to your clothing question is either 1) overalls with no shirt 2) blue dickies and a wife beater 3) banana hammock

Everybody travel safe and have a great time! TC, the answer to your clothing question is either 1) overalls with no shirt 2) blue dickies and a wife beater 3) banana hammock

Don't forget to throw in the white brogain boots to match the white belt on those red mule brand overalls :thumb:

Man, I am so jealous. I was going to go play in the morning. I just don't think I can handle 32* yet. I wish I was headed to the 71* of FL to play all weekend!

Back