Official 2011 Club Test w/Hanks in FL + Contest

only men who have "size" issues make fun of dudes with crocs. the amount of croc hate is disturbing. they are comfortable and i wear them with pride.

in fact, i will wear them in to THP headquarters and i will take a picture of them on the THP putting green.

Since your a wagering kind of guy, care to make that interesting. I swear on my little girl Ellie, that if you do, your air mattress finds its way in the garage. I dont ask for much, but have ALWAYS said no crocs allowed.

Since your a wagering kind of guy, care to make that interesting. I swear on my little girl Ellie, that if you do, your air mattress finds its way in the garage. I dont ask for much, but have ALWAYS said no crocs allowed.

And down goes the gauntlet !

hmm, ironically i've already worn them in your house before (outing #1 dude).

is the shaft puller in the garage?

hmm, ironically i've already worn them in your house before (outing #1 dude).

is the shaft puller in the garage?

If you really want a shaft puller in the garage while you are sleeping, maybe a neighbor can come by. First outing was a test, and everybody passed outside of the footwear....haha

Just remember all of this when you need a favor.

If you really want a shaft puller in the garage while you are sleeping, maybe a neighbor can come by. First outing was a test, and everybody passed outside of the footwear....haha

Just remember all of this when you need a favor.

if it's really a problem i don't have to wear the crocs, i do have some other shoes. i didn't know that there was so much croc hatred and i was raised with enough manners to know that you must respect your host. i will gladly leave them at home.

it's all in fun. I thought the pale rider loving Crocs would-be enough deterrent for you.....hehe

Plus disrespecting Sligo gear like that

it's all in fun. I thought the pale rider loving Crocs would-be enough deterrent for you.....hehe

thin ice my friend, thin ice.

I didnt think of the Sligo gear diss. Thats very uncalled for, Sligo and crocs just dont mix bro.

Who da heck is Pale Rider :banghead:...

Hmmmm maybe Pale Rider is the shaft puller :O)

Last edited:
Crocs are TC's GP belt......
only men who have "size" issues make fun of dudes with crocs. the amount of croc hate is disturbing. they are comfortable and i wear them with pride.

in fact, i will wear them in to THP headquarters and i will take a picture of them on the THP putting green.

I guess I need some of those glove shoes that rxgus has then.

Yeah, those things aren't for me. Looks like I'll be rocking some flip flops then.

Time to bring out the Veto again.

Depending on how hot the neighbor is, the garage could be a pretty good deal, TC.

Depending on how hot the neighbor is, the garage could be a pretty good deal, TC.

agreed, but i'm pretty sure it's a dude in his 60's. i suppose if it's dark enough in there it's ok, haha. gawd, they made me feel sickly just typing it.

agreed, but i'm pretty sure it's a dude in his 60's. i suppose if it's dark enough in there it's ok, haha. gawd, they made me feel sickly just typing it.

You're making beer tasted bad right now, TC. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Coming the guy that went to summer camp with pale rider, hundy, and bstoner and thinks heaven has no women....haha

You're making beer tasted bad right now, TC. Not cool. Not cool at all.

beer never tastes bad

Coming the guy that went to summer camp with pale rider, hundy, and bstoner and thinks heaven has no women....haha

loved summer camp with my boy band and heaven has women, who do you think brings me my beers, cooks my wings and changes the channels during the commercials?

loved summer camp with my boy band and heaven has women, who do you think brings me my beers, cooks my wings and changes the channels during the commercials?

It's heaven, those things just happen. Also there is a smiling beer cart woman at every tee and green...with hot wings

Wish I could make a spoiler here...

and she's wearing crocs

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

It's heaven, those things just happen. Also there is a smiling beer cart woman at every tee and green...with hot wings

Wish I could make a spoiler here...

and she's wearing crocs

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

yes!!! women in my heaven wear crocs. we can't have them being all uncomfortable when it comes to bringing the beers and wings and stuff.

beer never tastes bad

Umm, yes it def does. When you wake up the next morning from being passed out in a puddle of it from the night before. Nothing worse than stale beer smell. It doesn't come off with just one shower. Trust me, I lived in a Fraternity hall for 3 years in college.

Back