Off Course – Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf

@checkered most definitely emo. I would lean goth.
(And yes I did have to go to the Googles to educate myself on the differences 🤣)
south park goth kids GIF

Enjoyed this podcast a ton this morning. Great info and a bunch of laughs!

@checkered, your thoughts on this? I would say goth is more appropriate than emo?
Hell I don’t know.
depends how you look at it. I would argue goth...but get why some would say emo.

Need to listen to this today. Yags is always an interesting listen.

Was so excited this morning when I got the notification to see it's @Master Yagley this week, then really bummed to realize I forgot my headphone.

This is a fantastic conversation.

Tuning in now! I forgot my headphones today so tuning in via YouTube

He's hitting draws by dropping his hands, toe goes up causing the face to point more left. Ha! That thought will be in my head this weekend.

Going to fire this up in a bit, Yags is one of my favorite human beings and enjoy every time I get to hear him talk golf/design.

I could listen to Yags talk golf tech all day. The guy is ridiculously smart, but he can take something incredibly complicated and explain it in a way that anyone can understand. This was an awesome podcast. I hope we get a part 2.

Great show, as always, @Canadan 🔥

@Master Yagley with fantastic information and insight! I'm not exactly sure how to communicate this clearly, but I'm not sure I've ever been issued the threat of having my ass kicked and responded with such a huge smile of gratitude and anticipation. I'm still not certain this is real life.

So much fun listening to Yags. I don't always understand everything he's talking about but I believe it Lol. He's such an awesome person. Well done @Canadan and Part 2 can't happen soon enough.

And oh yeah, sounds like everyone has that BLUE in them ;)
All I heard was @Master Yagley wants to be on Paradise because he likes blue better than red

I know what I’ll be doing at lunch. Look forward to gaining some knowledge from @Master Yagley

Back