OEM Kevin's driver swing!

Hang in there Kev and it will all pan out buddy! Baby steps all the way to a single digit bro and a Outing win for your team!! :blob::clapp:

Thanks OG I knew you were a good dude! haha

Thanks OG I knew you were a good dude! haha

You snuck one in on me huh? You keep those lessons and hard work going and it will be no woodshed for you :D

You snuck one in on me huh? You keep those lessons and hard work going and it will be no woodshed for you :D

haha thats my goal buddy. Woodshed free outing experience lol

Im not going to lie its tough but Im in it for the long haul. I want to have a fundamentally sound swing from the ground up.

It gets worse before it gets better my friend, just stay the course and you'll be fine.

It gets worse before it gets better my friend, just stay the course and you'll be fine.

Thanks TDash, appreciate the words bro

Let the coloneling begin!

Ive seen some of that in your videos dude, good luck with the lessons and ...... go Team Hackers!

Thanks dude, working on it.

Unreal how my swing looked awesome and then I get over a ball and fall apart. Thats going to change though.

Thanks man, I sure hope so or Im never taking another lesson lol.

I didnt hate it till I hit the stupid thing right there in the store haha but it sure does work.

Thanks Kevin, I actually think he is doing a good job too and I appreciate the confirmation as I think you are a very good golfer. Heck you beat JB and I all by yourself LOL. Get a noodle, cut it in half or so and then put it over the alignment sticks. That is what Im going to do.

Hey thanks SMG!

Haha I will take this as you throwing your support in for Team Hackers!

Kev it looks so damn good at the top in a couple of those pictures it's unreal. that's the first half of the battle to beating the over the top move. DO NOT GIVE UP. When you're hitting drives that start out just right of the target, rise up and then draw three to five yards, and go about 20-25 yards farther you're going to be a changed man.

Kevin

Back