CONTEST odom's Srixon Experience Give Back

odom730

SkyTrak Experience 2024
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
In a week I make it to Briggs Ranch for the Srixon Experience. It's an amazing opportunity that I am grateful for. So I wanted to run a giveaway for fellow Albatross Club members. With November coming up I felt we should take a minute and say what we're thankful for.

For me there's the big stuff:
• My family
• My health
• Going to the Srixon Experience

But I want to focus on the other stuff. The simple things that make your day a little better or bring a smile to your face.
• Hot showers
• Ice cream
• Getting the perfect tee time

Rules are simple.
1. Answer the question - What is a simple thing in life you're thankful for?
2. Be an Albatross Club member

Winner will be chosen randomly from the entries and get something from the Briggs Ranch pro shop.

simply put, not dead and not on a ton of meds. Other than arthritis/joint replacements. I’m in decent health.

Simpler, i can quit and golf in 2024.

Even simpler, my years is small and easy to maintain.

I have 2 healthy children. That is what I am most thankful for!

Life is way too short!!

A simple thing is walking my dog. Thanks

Something simple? I’m thankful for having time to roll putts in my living room almost whenever I want. It’s small and maybe silly, but I enjoy it.

Simple? This weird, amazing place where you can get lost reading threads of other people playing golf for hours and feel like it was time well spent.

Simplest thing I am most thankful for is my thoughtful amazing wife.
It took what seems like forever for our paths to cross.
Now… what I’m not so thankful for is the fact she has a business trip to San Diego, minutes from Torrey Pines & I can’t go with her. 😥

I'm thankful for THP. I've met really great people, had a great experience at Ballyhack, and seek refuge here from time to time. It's honestly a rare breed in today's ever-changing world.

Great contest this time of year!
The big things I’m already lucky and thankful so far.
For me the simple thing I look forward to is waking up and we just sit around for an hour with a fresh cup of coffee.

A well brewed, flavorful peach black tea is one of the more simple things I am thankful for in life.

I’m thankful that I am able to see the sunrise.

Great contest!

I’m thankful I’ll spend Thanksgiving with both my kids for the first time in many, many years ❤️

I will be at Briggs with you and I am thankful for that:

1. I am alive. My wife had to tell my kids and parents I might not make it 7 years ago (it will be almost exactly 7 years ago when we are at BR) and my health is good today. Every day is a great day.
2. My wife. She is a saint. She was a stud when I was sick and lets me spend an absurd amount of money and time chasing a silly white ball around.
3. My kids. The are 24 and 25 and have both launched out on their own as adults. It is awesome to see.

I obviously am not in the drawing as I will be able to pick up my own goodies.

Awesome thread.

My three granddaughters

The big thing I’m thankful for is my life is comfortable to where my everyday concerns are my 3 putting, and my tee time availability.

Little Things I’m thankful for this time of year: Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Puma Cloudspun Hoodies, THP.

Thankful for my grandmother, who just turned 92. Looking forward to telling/showing her all about this crazy adventure I am about to go on!

Simple thing in life is playing golf with my son. My dad was very sick when I was young and I always wanted to play a round with him when he could, now I couldn't imagine playing without my son most rounds.

Crunchy Peanut Butter. It hits the spot when I am hungry every time.

I’m thankful the the time we spend together as a family, just hanging out. Today we sat in a fort my kids built in the basement and just talked about stuff. No devices, just family hang out time.

In a week I make it to Briggs Ranch for the Srixon Experience. It's an amazing opportunity that I am grateful for. So I wanted to run a giveaway for fellow Albatross Club members. With November coming up I felt we should take a minute and say what we're thankful for.

For me there's the big stuff:
• My family
• My health
• Going to the Srixon Experience

But I want to focus on the other stuff. The simple things that make your day a little better or bring a smile to your face.
• Hot showers
• Ice cream
• Getting the perfect tee time

Rules are simple.
1. Answer the question - What is a simple thing in life you're thankful for?
2. Be an Albatross Club member

Winner will be chosen randomly from the entries and get something from the Briggs Ranch pro shop.
Love to see this!

My simple pleasure is the quiet moment with a morning coffee taking in the sunrise.

I’m going to keep this golf related because…

I’m thankful for the amount of golf I get to play. I know it’s more than most and I’m very privileged for that. Im also thankful that I get to have ice cream whenever I want.

Back