I saw a guy use these except with the brown leather the other day. I found myself saying “why” out loud by accident

I saw a guy use these except with the brown leather the other day. I found myself saying “why” out loud by accident
I wouldn't even try to hide it. I'd be guiding him over to his bag saying 'talk to me about what's going on here. First and foremost, why?!'

Never thought I'd see "hatchet technology"...

View attachment 9024988

I can understand a hatchet cover. The axe has a dangerous edge. These golf covers? No ... beyond comprehension other than to use 4 of them to put over the heads in a travel bag so less clanging, but that's it. When you get to your destination, throw them in your room before your irons are too embarrassed to send your ball to its target.

Ya’ll laugh, but I’ll rock them yo a THP event. Then when I beat you, I’ll use the salt of your tears to season my dinner and the sweetness of that victory will be my desert.

No worries. I think your clubs will turn on you if you abuse them with those covers.;)

I know sometimes I hate taking on and off the magnet cover on putter, but definitely not marking that up. I don't even know how irritating it would be every single iron shot. Forget changing clubs in Pre shot. But maybe of hooked no more... Oh shoot can we drive back lost an iron cover from playing partner

I can understand a hatchet cover. The axe has a dangerous edge. These golf covers? No ... beyond comprehension other than to use 4 of them to put over the heads in a travel bag so less clanging, but that's it. When you get to your destination, throw them in your room before your irons are too embarrassed to send your ball to its target.

Dangerous bladed edge you say... how about for these?
5748a64567adb9c2453c0791c7bfb72028aa46db_WGR180200S_2019_Staff_Blade_Hero.jpg

Even as an iron cover advocate I will take a hard pass on these.

don't forget these...

The thong bikini of iron covers!

They look like sandals or flip flops. No thanks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I think they missed the point with these.

Crocs for your clubs! I can see it…and can’t unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back