Nuun Drink Tablets - Forum Review

I got some of the all day Nuun stuff at the end of last year. I don't remember what flavor it was, but I thought it was awful. My least favorite of the bunch. I still use the regular Nuun stuff though. Always keep a tube in the golf bag.

Yeah, I have 2 tubes of the regular stuff in my golf bag. Saw they have some new flavors as well. Watermelon has be intrigued. They sell these by the tube at PGA SS but always the same flavors. I dont want to buy a 4 pack from the website if they are gross.

Yeah, I have 2 tubes of the regular stuff in my golf bag. Saw they have some new flavors as well. Watermelon has be intrigued. They sell these by the tube at PGA SS but always the same flavors. I dont want to buy a 4 pack from the website if they are gross.

Grape is still my favorite flavor. Strawberry-Lemonade is up there too.

Grape is still my favorite flavor. Strawberry-Lemonade is up there too.

I have grape, Tri-berry, and Strawberry-lemonade currently.

The new Nuun Energy cherry-limeade is fantastic.

Love nuun thanks to ddec and Dev in CT last year introducing me to them. I now have a tube in my golf bag at all times. I liked the new energy but not sure if I felt any different than the traditional tri berry

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Love nuun thanks to ddec and Dev in CT last year introducing me to them. I now have a tube in my golf bag at all times. I liked the new energy but not sure if I felt any different than the traditional tri berry

That was really my question about this. If the energy helped at all.

That was really my question about this. If the energy helped at all.

I didn't see it, but I'm not easily effected by energy drinks.

I didn't see it, but I'm not easily effected by energy drinks.

The combo of increased electrolytes, vitamin B and caffeine definitely was noticeable to me.

Was poking around on the Nuun site and saw a section for Nuun All Day natural hyrdration and Nuun Energy. Does anyone have any experience with either of these?
I have the all day and love to use them, I do notice a bit of a difference if I start my day with those before I hit the course rather than the others, I haven't had a chance for the energy yet, I need to check those out.

The combo of increased electrolytes, vitamin B and caffeine definitely was noticeable to me.

The traditional nuun tabs work great, and I can definitely tell the difference from them and say a gatorade or water. The energy didn't really rock my socks more than the regular though. I have only had the energy one twice though and ave gone through a few tubes of the regular.

This one made me chuckle!

hmmmm....haven't seen the Energy ones.....guess I need to try them out.

This one made me chuckle!

I just used my last few up, time to stock up again!
Trying to fix the tweet.

Just picked up some caffeine ones at hyvee

Back