Northeast FL THPers

Anyone want to get in a round on Sunday around noon-1pm ish? Monday maybe also ok, but looks like afternoon rain.

Last edited:
Sunday Jan 28th (next Sunday, not this one), have room for 2 at Fleming Island at 10 am, $56+tax.

Anyone up to play Sunday, Feb 25th?

Alright NE FL gang, we suck compared to other areas on here putting us to shame with their frequent gatherings... :ROFLMAO:

Who is free the weekend of May 18/19 or May 25/26 (or on Memorial day for that matter)?

Alright NE FL gang, we suck compared to other areas on here putting us to shame with their frequent gatherings... :ROFLMAO:

Who is free the weekend of May 18/19 or May 25/26 (or on Memorial day for that matter)?
I’m a member at Deercreek CC. Would be happy to have some of yall come and play a round.

I’m a member at Deercreek CC. Would be happy to have some of yall come and play a round.

Haven't played Deercreek in almost a decide. I did just sign up for the FSGA One day there coming up in July. Would be happy to come up and play, I always enjoyed it there. And meet a new THPer. (y)

Either weekend for me works. So let me know and I’ll get you on the books. The more the merrier.

Ugh, can’t do either of those weekends! I’m out of town the first weekend then having minor weekend the Friday of the second weekend

I might be available either weekend depending on which day and time but I am more available and would probably prefer Memorial day weekend.

Used to be a member there, love the course. Thought about rejoining earlier this year but debating other spots

How about we just pick Sunday the 26th and go with that for now? Gives more time to figure it out for those who can, keeps Memorial Day open for other plans. Try for a Saturday next time? @4bees that work?

Last edited:
Back