Nike VR Pro Cavity Irons Preview

Info/ feedback on Nike VR Pro Cavities

Info/ feedback on Nike VR Pro Cavities

I can't find much feedback on here or WRX about these clubs. What I have found seems good, it's just not very detailed. I love the looks and setup at address, and I can get them on eBay for $299. Problem is that being a 201/ model I can't find anywhere to demo them. Does anyone play them, and how do they compare to say the JpX800s or ap1s. They appeal to me because they aren't SGI, but still seem to offer forgiveness.

Wow... Maybe my search skills just suck. Thank you, sir!

Is anyone aware if nike changed shafts on these? Every set I find online says they are equipped with TT dynamic gold shafts.

I can't find much feedback on here or WRX about these clubs. What I have found seems good, it's just not very detailed. I love the looks and setup at address, and I can get them on eBay for $299. Problem is that being a 201/ model I can't find anywhere to demo them. Does anyone play them, and how do they compare to say the JpX800s or ap1s. They appeal to me because they aren't SGI, but still seem to offer forgiveness.

I have a custom set being built. As soon as they arrive I'll drop some thoughts on this thread. Unfortunately it looks like it'll be the end of the month before they're ready, but patience is a virtue I guess.

Is anyone aware if nike changed shafts on these? Every set I find online says they are equipped with TT dynamic gold shafts.

Where are you looking? Stock shafts are True Temper Dynalite 110 steet or Project X graphite.

I'm getting Dynamic Gold SL's in mine, hence the custom order.

Looking on eBay. Like 4 sets I've found say true temper dynamic gold

Looking on eBay. Like 4 sets I've found say true temper dynamic gold

It's up to you bro, but TGW has the stock set for $299 and you know what you're getting. I took a glance at eBay and an yeah there are some guys with different shaft offerings. Just be sure there is a picture to verify what shaft you're getting.

It's up to you bro, but TGW has the stock set for $299 and you know what you're getting. I took a glance at eBay and an yeah there are some guys with different shaft offerings. Just be sure there is a picture to verify what shaft you're getting.

I'll have to check TGW again... I thought they said 399. Thanks for the heads up! I did find a Nike authorized dealer with the dynalites for 299 though.

Does anyone know if it's easy to buy these and then get them fitted?

I'll have to check TGW again... I thought they said 399. Thanks for the heads up! I did find a Nike authorized dealer with the dynalites for 299 though.

Does anyone know if it's easy to buy these and then get them fitted?

If you know what you need, TGW does it. That's where mine are coming from.

If you know what you need, TGW does it. That's where mine are coming from.

Thanks for all the help. I did the ping online measurement and I was a white dot. I'll have to go to a shop and get fitted.

My clubs should be delivered today! Too bad I'm in Kansas. I hope they are 278% awesome!

I've got these and i love them!! i tried all the irons available in my local golf store and for me these were by far the best!! absolutely awesome!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately Nike got the order wrong. I ordered Dynamic Gold SL shafts and they sent me Dynalite SL. Now I have to return them and wait again.

Unfortunately Nike got the order wrong. I ordered Dynamic Gold SL shafts and they sent me Dynalite SL. Now I have to return them and wait again.

That really sucks man, i didn't know that there was that big of a difference between those two. I bet whoever made them wrong is pissed haha but at those prices, they better fix it fast!!

That really sucks man, i didn't know that there was that big of a difference between those two. I bet whoever made them wrong is pissed haha but at those prices, they better fix it fast!!

Yep, Dynamic Gold is a lower launching shaft and the Dynalite is high launching.

Yep, Dynamic Gold is a lower launching shaft and the Dynalite is high launching.

I would be so angry right now! I wonder if they just grabbed the shafts without thinking or something!

I would be so angry right now! I wonder if they just grabbed the shafts without thinking or something!

Eh, it's disappointing for sure but mistakes happen. They'll fix it and all will be right with the world.

I sent the clubs (with wrong shafts) back yesterday. Called TGW and they tracked the shipment and are already placing the replacement order with Nike. Pretty pleased with that service!

I sent the clubs (with wrong shafts) back yesterday. Called TGW and they tracked the shipment and are already placing the replacement order with Nike. Pretty pleased with that service!

I take back what I said.

Called for an order update and it seems that Nike cancelled my order 2 days ago because they are no longer making that club. TGW did not bother to contact me. Irate!

And now I have no idea what clubs to get.

Back