Nike Releases Vapor X Golf Bag

I guess I am just the opposite. I used to only ride, so stand bags didn't really get me going, but now I almost exclusively walk, so they have re-entered my radar. I am tired of carrying my KingPin around.
Jeez, in all my golfing days, I've never come across a valuables pocket that wasn't fleece or fabric lined. What a horrible idea to line it with plastic.

There was a time when a bag like this would've gotten me all kinds of excited but I just don't want a stand bag anymore. Nike makes a good bag though. I use to have one.

If I were in the market for another bag these would definitely be on my list. I'm really, really liking that grey and lime green one. The straps sound really neat too.

That Green is sick!

That is way too much for a bag IMHO.

Sharp bag with a great selection. A little something for everybody. I've been looking for a stand bag and I'll be sure to check this one out.

Although I prefer cart bags that black one would be a nice buy, nicely done Nike

Great looking bags for sure. I could see getting a light weight bag like this for times when I carry, but I like a bigger bag for when I use my push cart. Nike does make great bags though, I've been using mine for about 3 years now and love it. I want to see the orange and grey one.

meh... Trying to distinguish this from a bag with less dollars attached to it. So many options this one isn't standing out, no pun intended.

I love the look of those bags, I especially like the last one but I am partial to bright colors.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^ I think that last one is great looking and would game it right now.

Not sure on the price but it's a great looking bag

I will be in the market for a new light-weight bag when I start walking again in the Spring.

The black one may make the short list.

I am so not a Nike fan, but those are good looking bags. I'm partial to the blue one myself.

Looks good, I'm due for a bag upgrade. Can't wait to see them in person, and the other bags Nike has coming up.

Does anyone have one of these bags? The grey and lime bag is very sharp. I am in the market for a good stand bag.

Just picked one of these up. Really light and pretty impressive with the stretch pockets. Hard to find a extremely light weight bag with good functional pockets. Will be my bag for the year unless Nike releases a bag similar to the TMX stand bag.

Sweet looking bag for sure

tappin from the 19th hole

Just wanted to throw up some pics that weren't stock. The last pic will give you an idea of the stretch pockets. With all my clubs and a dozen balls, tees, some extra's the bag comes in at 18lbs full loaded. Binding isn't bad at all (there always is with a lightweight carry bag). The legs however are a little stiff initially but appear to be loosening the more I play with them. The water proof valuables pocket is great because I've had a few instances of my phone getting wet in a strong rain.

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

Sweet I hope my golf team gets these this year!

Tappin!

Back