Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

Yes sir! For every site I go to Rakuten will pop up in the top right to tell me the cash back percentage.
Just started playing with it. Now need to just figure out how/remember to use it on my phone since that's where I buy most stuff.

Just started playing with it. Now need to just figure out how/remember to use it on my phone since that's where I buy most stuff.
Yeah on the phone you have to go through the Rakuten app first.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Looks like you can get paid through Paypal too. I'll probably go that route.
I try to avoid paypal.. I think they take fees..

They may not.
I don't think they do unless you want and instant transfer. They make their money off seller fees or charge a % if you use friends and family without being linked directly to a bank account (i.e. using a debit/credit card).

dammit

I've decided that the AJ1 Crocs I ordered are not going to be golf shoes for me. With my ankle issues they just don't offer enough stability to complete a full golf swing. I end up doing the Scheffler more than I like.

I do however love them for everyday wear they are super comfortable. I'll probably buy more.
IMG_9610.jpeg

But did you use Rakuten?
I haven’t fully pulled the trigger yet cuz I just noticed this new colorway of the Free NNIMG_3348.png

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Ordered the NRG Lows.

Looks like I'll be selling my purple NRG's to fund another pair of these 😬

I just looked at them again for the first time since I got them in... They are too good. Guess I'll find some purple

20240410_173145.jpg

Both are available now.

Thank you for posting. Had a calendar remind for Friday but them 1’s are already ordered now 👊🏻
Do any of you Rakuten??
Thank you for posting. Had heard about Rakuten but never used. After reading the last few pages on here I downloaded the app (as Deebo said to) and that got me 10% off my order and 18% cashback. 👊🏻

I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the NRG lows when I got the notification of the white and green ones restocking…

So I bought both. I blame the fever I’ve had for four days if my wife asks.

Back