Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

I sent Jeff an e-mail that several people were wanting clubs, but having trouble contacting him, (spam box or something)? Hopefully he will respond.

Jeff's been a great guy to work with. I'm sure he's pretty overloaded right now.

I sent Jeff an e-mail that several people were wanting clubs, but having trouble contacting him, (spam box or something)? Hopefully he will respond.

Jeff's been a great guy to work with. I'm sure he's pretty overloaded right now.

tahnks a mil..

Hope he contacts you Coco. I've not heard anything this time. I know they had some 5DX #6 hybrids, I looked for myself and Osahar, but they were missing a badge on the bottom. No playability problem. They also have the green staff bags.

Hope he contacts you Coco. I've not heard anything this time. I know they had some 5DX #6 hybrids, I looked for myself and Osahar, but they were missing a badge on the bottom. No playability problem. They also have the green staff bags.

lookin for some wedges :D

well shoot, they were out of the 4dx cb's but I guess it saved me some money.

I did get a message from Jeff that he was sorry. He's been out for a day or two and is responding to everyone now, but they are out of the irons. I should have posted this earlier, but figured you guys were being contacted.

I just got a 6-SW set of .370 CB's to fit my KBS Tour's that are on the way...but...

I'm thinking me getting "tour room" heads was a slick deal because of the fact that they ARE .355 Taper's instead of .370's because of feel. I played with the 4DX Pro's today (Oh my gosh...sooooooo sweet, better feel than my old 3DX Pros by a LANDSLIDE) and I know the forged head played a part in feel, but I think the taper tips played maybe a bigger part in the feel even with the crappy uniflex shafts.

.355 Taper KBS' are in the future for these clubs...I can feel it.

just got a reply, no more sandwedges available :(

oh well, Ebay i shall find :angel:

The USPS has lost my set of Nickent clubs! Or at least they won't tell me what happened to them. Jeff will have to call to initiate the trace. Hate to load more work on him, but the Post Office won't tell me anything. The clubs have been sitting 'somewhere' since February 1st.

grrrrrrrrrr..........:angry:

Today my 4DX IW #6 that I bought on ebay was delivered. Other than the chips I knew about already, it's not in any worse condition than than my other 3 hybrids. Thanks again White Rhino for pointing me to it, and thanks to Dirt Guy for sending some my way too. Seriously, if anyone is having trouble finding a club they want, just post it up on this site. It's amazing how people help others out.

Today my 4DX IW #6 that I bought on ebay was delivered. Other than the chips I knew about already, it's not in any worse condition than than my other 3 hybrids. Thanks again White Rhino for pointing me to it, and thanks to Dirt Guy for sending some my way too. Seriously, if anyone is having trouble finding a club they want, just post it up on this site. It's amazing how people help others out.

Now that you have your club, I expect your handicap to dramatically drop into the single digits!!!

Good to hear Smally. Hope it works for you.

Back