ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Trophy System

Does it max at gold, or is there a platinum one?

How about a gunmetal blue one lmao

It is maxed at gold, but we have a few surprises up our sleeves possibly.

Is there a way (I'm sure it's possible, but not sure how hard it would be) to show average responses per thread started? I know I started like 20 yesterday and a couple of them had some activity, but I'm wondering how productive they were across the board. Would be cool to be able to have a leaderboard for that stat.

Is there a way (I'm sure it's possible, but not sure how hard it would be) to show average responses per thread started? I know I started like 20 yesterday and a couple of them had some activity, but I'm wondering how productive they were across the board. Would be cool to be able to have a leaderboard for that stat.

That is not possible.

#TrophyHunting
Just caught @Canadan

Remember, if you get a trophy you need to click the little megaphone so it shows up in your profile. See first post for directions. I'm talking to you @golfinnut

Haha! Finally figured it out (y)

I really am digging this addition

I hope people actually put thought into their threads and don't just start nonsense to get a trophy. I love the excitement, but I also want quality stuff.

Was wondering if this might be an immediate issue. There have been some real doozies created the last few days that I can’t help but think are being created for only one purpose.

I hope people actually put thought into their threads and don't just start nonsense to get a trophy. I love the excitement, but I also want quality stuff.
Amen!

Was wondering if this might be an immediate issue. There have been some real doozies created the last few days that I can’t help but think are being created for only one purpose.

That's okay though. The cream rises to the top and choices are good of course.
I mean hell I started a chicken nugget thread recently haha.
At the end of the day, bad threads that get no responses, go away when there are over 6 million posts.

That's okay though. The cream rises to the top and choices are good of course.
I mean hell I started a chicken nugget thread recently haha.
At the end of the day, bad threads that get no responses, go away when there are over 6 million posts.

I hear ya and i lovvvvve chicken nuggets...:p:p I like fried chicken more lol.

But 10-20 threads in a day “could” be misconstrued for having ulterior motives.

Someone just joined JB in the Creator club. Only 2 so far... who will be next?

I hear ya and i lovvvvve chicken nuggets...:p:p I like fried chicken more lol.

But 10-20 threads in a day “could” be misconstrued for having ulterior motives.
Step your game up then boyo!

All the good threads will drown the bad ones.

"What is controversy, Alex"

Also, for anyone 'grinding' for digital trophies.. Keep in mind that what we post and how we post it all builds towards our credibility in the community. Be proud of what you produce as we continue our trend as the best golf community on the interwebs.

Back