New TaylorMade Irons Spotted

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These have been seen on the range in Sean O'Hair's bag at the Justin Timberlake tournament. The pattern in the cavity is used by companies when they are working with irons in early stages.

RBZX-thumb-450x300-80862.jpg

RBZX2-thumb-300x302-80902.jpg

Big sole? Or is that just me? Otherwise I like the look of them. Clean and nice on the eyes. Guess these will be the new CBs/MBs

I saw those too. Looking nice!

Tapatalkin

Very interesting. I like the look of these, sort of like a cross between the old R9 and the R11 with a little something new thrown in there. I like it!

Interesting. Looks like it has the "speed slot" type of thing going on there.

Is that VST like technology in the sole? That's very interesting if that's what it is

Edit: get out of my head War!

I wonder what that groove in the bottom of the sole is for? Sound slot, or just a good place to pick up more grass and mass.

3 of us in the same minute.. wow INCEPTION

Looks good!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Is that VST like technology in the sole? That's very interesting if that's what it is

Edit: get out of my head War!

Looks like it indeed. Could be pretty sweet.

Looking forward in seeing the final product.

Oh snap!!! I think I like the looks of those.

They will probably be 5 yards longer than other irons. I reckon they are trying to get some VST in their irons (as has been said). Not really digging the look to be honest. It looks like they will have a cavity badge glued on this set as well. I hate glued cavity badges.

RBZ MB's??!!?? Forged deliciousness to drool over this winter! Yes Please!

I'm digging the looks of these for sure. Can't be too thick of a sole/topline if it is in a tour pro's bag...but they look pretty forgiving.

I wanna hit these pretty badly!

Those looks really good. I can't wait to see/hear more about them.

Interesting for sure. Will be interested in seeing them when they are further along in development.

Not sure if I like the shape but the pattern is kinda cool. Little Zebra'y. VST is interesting, pain to keep clean I bet.

Not sure if I like the shape but the pattern is kinda cool. Little Zebra'y. VST is interesting, pain to keep clean I bet.
It looks like its just sharpie, I dont think that is the final look

Nice, I hope they keep the back nice and clean without too many graphics.

We have been hearing about the TP replacements for a while now, glad to finally see them. I like the look so far.

Definitely good looking. I am excited to hear more.

The sole on these irons is interesting. We've seen speed slots in drivers, woods and hybrids, I guess irons was the natural progression.

Last edited:
Nice looking irons. Always excited to see the new TM offerings.

Back