New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

Thanks @MtlJeff. Will consider all points for improvement.

I will say a buddy of mine prefers the dual strap setup on the bag and removed the metal clips on the shoulder straps and tied them to the rings.
He also shared the clips weren't as comfortable as they should be but removing them was a big improvement.
He's a big dude around 6'4 250 and I think bigger guys might feel the clips more than others.
I'm also working on another clip option with 360 rotating attachments.
If after some testing we find those to be more comfortable, we'll send one your way.

Hey Rod---It's all good, just a bit of constructive feedback

I love the bag, and have gotten some compliments from friends already. I am thinking of maybe carrying with the single strap which i was considering earlier anyway. The single strap is even more padded, and it's pretty comfortable over the left and right shoulder. Plus around greens when you need to lift up for a quick walk it's maybe a bit easier.

Honestly the multiple strap styles offered with every purchase is IMO one of the coolest features of any bag on the market.

I'm loving it! And who wants a giant phone anyway lol

Had my first round with the bag today. My buddy was super impressed, I can see him getting one. I will with a zip navigator and my previous bag, a Jones Trouper used to spin on the cart quite easily. The ZIP isn’t a big fan of stand bags, but the RevCore stayed in place pretty much the whole round. Only a couple of small adjustments through the round to keep my OCD in check. The bag looks class sitting on the cart. Even though k rarely use it, I really like how the single strap looks on the bag, just the way it is attached and has the logo sewn in, gives the bag a real premium feel. No issues with clubs tangling, the opening is plenty big enough for my 12 clubs I have on the bag. Love the magnetic lazer pocket, makes grabbing the lazer to shoot distances a breeze. The valuables pocket is a touch on the small size for modern day smart phones as someone else mentioned, but as they also said, put the phone in at an angle and there’s no issues. One small change I’d have made, I’d prefer a 5 way top. I love a putter well, and I use the top slot on the RevCore as a putter slot. That means the next two slots are for driver, heavenwood then my 2 hybrids. I’d prefer those 2 slots were one large slot for my woods. Other than that, this is a perfect bag that’s gonna serve me well for a good few years.
We're toying with the idea of changing the current 6 way setup to a 7 way with putter well. Thoughts?

Hey Rod---It's all good, just a bit of constructive feedback

I love the bag, and have gotten some compliments from friends already. I am thinking of maybe carrying with the single strap which i was considering earlier anyway. The single strap is even more padded, and it's pretty comfortable over the left and right shoulder. Plus around greens when you need to lift up for a quick walk it's maybe a bit easier.

Honestly the multiple strap styles offered with every purchase is IMO one of the coolest features of any bag on the market.

I'm loving it! And who wants a giant phone anyway lol
Appreciate it. Trust me I'm taking notes on the feedback here and will consider all for improvement.

Can you show the design? Maybe a 6 way with dedicated putter well works, no idea. 🤷🏻

More dodgers either takes away space or makes the bag bigger,I think the size is right, but what do i know?

I have a couple minor nits, the pen is covered when on the cart and my towel tangled with the legs, i cannot understand why. Maybe I’m using a larger towel.

It's just my opinion but i don't see any need for a putter well....the bag as is with the 6-way , is cavernous.....There is no club grinding or difficulty getting anything in or out of the bag

A putter slot would add no value to me but that's just my opinion

I'll share some examples of 7 way options early next week.
Haven't seen any 6 way with putter wells. I think they tend to be odd #d dividers.
You’re right, i was gonna say 5 but chickened out!

We're toying with the idea of changing the current 6 way setup to a 7 way with putter well. Thoughts?
I like that idea but at the same time I keep my putter and driver in one spot and it works really well. Then there is plenty of room for the other clubs. The single strap is absolute money and makes getting in and out of the pockets easy Without fighting the dual straps. I will agree the pen holder could be lower maybe as when strapped in I can’t access it which is really a minor thing.

I like that idea but at the same time I keep my putter and driver in one spot and it works really well. Then there is plenty of room for the other clubs. The single strap is absolute money and makes getting in and out of the pockets easy Without fighting the dual straps. I will agree the pen holder could be lower maybe as when strapped in I can’t access it which is really a minor thing.
Cool. Thanks!
I think we can move the pen holder down approximately 1.5" - 2" (without involving a major template change).
Would that help?

Cool. Thanks!
I think we can move the pen holder down approximately 1.5" - 2" (without involving a major template change).
Would that help?
I believe so will let you know next weekend for sure!

Cool. Thanks!
Would that help?
I’m playing Thursday will let you know then. But i think 2” would be perfect. It’s sort of the top of the pen. Keep in mind, for me it’s not a big deal. As i walk (or hope to) most rounds and it is a stand bag.

I’m playing Thursday will let you know then. But i think 2” would be perfect. It’s sort of the top of the pen. Keep in mind, for me it’s not a big deal. As i walk (or hope to) most rounds and it is a stand bag.
Awesome thank you. I'll see how much room we actually have. Should be an easy fix.

Back