New Release: Callaway Apex UW

So, playing a course at like 7,100 yards? :LOL:

Cally preowned has some great prices. Going to hit it tomorrow, and then...well, yeah I'm ordering one.
Give it a few days on CPO. They put them all on sale routinely for over 20% off

Played last night and it's uncanny how good this club (19*) is even for a guy like me. One thing I have consistently been impressed with is getting my distance. I miss pin high with this all the time. It's just automatic on that 200 yardish shot for me.

Give it a few days on CPO. They put them all on sale routinely for over 20% off
Good looking out. I'll keep checking.

I can’t makeup my mind on 17 vs 19. I play an old Titleist 910H set to 20* that is my money club. 17* would slot nicely in between the hybrid and my Srixon 3W but also thinking of getting a 17* and 21* to replace the Titleist. I wish I could find a place that has them near me to hit them. I’ve struck out at all the local places.

My 21° finally shows up today. Can't wait

I played yesterday and didn't have my best stuff. I hit the UW off the tee 5 times and hit 3 fairways. Had an absolutely terrible swing with one. It managed to stay in play but had to chip it out. If I had the same swing with a 5w, I can say pretty confidently, the result would have been worse. This is such a fun club to hit. I am not sure why @War Eagle doesn't have at least a couple already.

Here is the 23 with Ventus Red 9X, it was not struck super clean off the deck.

71070239773__6EFB5A37-B831-4150-84D8-C0F079CAC032.jpeg

Here is the 23 with Ventus Red 9X, it was not struck super clean off the deck.

View attachment 9192177
The descent angle on that is fantastic. Combined with the spin and peak height, the descent turns that ball into a dart at 225 yards.

The descent angle on that is fantastic. Combined with the spin and peak height, the descent turns that ball into a dart at 225 yards.
It’s potentially really useful. Still a little longer than I’d like, but doable.

Man, it is wild to look down at hahaha

I bet it looks kinda like a big fat lob wedge on the end of a too long shaft. lol

I bet it looks kinda like a big fat lob wedge on the end of a too long shaft. lol
It’s strange, and then on monitor when I hit it clean and put up 100 clubhead speed it’s even more dumb.

It’s strange, and then on monitor when I hit it clean and put up 100 clubhead speed it’s even more dumb.

I want to see what happens when @Canadan hits it.. He may shoot his eye out.. :LOL:

Back