ANNOUNCEMENT New Recipes Sub Forum

Trying something kinda crazy..

Protein powder French toast.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

How did this turn out?

Protein French Toast is really easy and actually pretty darn delicious.

I use slices of 45-calorie bread, egg whites, a splash of almond milk, and a scoop of protein powder for the 'batter'

Dip the bread in and cook it like normal french toast, and I top mine with sugar-free syrup.

Beef Bulgogi

1 lb Thinly sliced Rib Eye
4-6 cloves garlic; finely chopped
2 tbs. sugar
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs sesame oil
1 tbs roasted sesame seeds (optional)
1 tbs rice wine
1 onion; sliced
Can do some green onions to garnish

Combine all together and let marinate for at least 2 hours. Cook as you would like. Blackstone seems to work well.

We do get the bulgogi at Costco pre marinated sometimes. It's not too bad but I always feel like it is over sweet.

Beef Bulgogi

1 lb Thinly sliced Rib Eye
4-6 cloves garlic; finely chopped
2 tbs. sugar
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs sesame oil
1 tbs roasted sesame seeds (optional)
1 tbs rice wine
1 onion; sliced
Can do some green onions to garnish

Combine all together and let marinate for at least 2 hours. Cook as you would like. Blackstone seems to work well.

We do get the bulgogi at Costco pre marinated sometimes. It's not too bad but I always feel like it is over sweet.

100% this will be made in our house, thank you!

Obviously I like to eat it with white rice, kimchi, and Mandu (dumplings) but I am sure anything will work. If you can get your beef cut thinly you can always put it in the freezer for a bit before slicing.

Strawberry Pie
Weight watchers 0 pointsIMG_1676.jpeg

I need to see the macros on this, but I'll try it. You know I love my cottage cheese.
Yeah you would have to play with it a bit. Depending on the type of cottage cheese it could be pretty healthy or not very. Lol..

It a full recipe. But, I have a freaking awesome chili (-actually have won some contests)

These are two of my very secret ingredients.

image.jpg

Back