New Member from Vancouver Canada

Welcome from the burbs of Van.

If you want one of those Truvis hit me up and I'll get one to you, or you can just search the trees and water hazards at Morgan Creek or Northview lol.

Where do you play?

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Hah thats so awesome! I didnt realize this community has such reach! thought id be the only 604 Person here!
THP'ers are everywhere! And if you didn't figure it out my by username, I'm up north of you too.

Welcome from the burbs of Van.

If you want one of those Truvis hit me up and I'll get one to you, or you can just search the trees and water hazards at Morgan Creek or Northview lol.

Where do you play?
Tell me about the flaming chicken wing details. Why that?
When I do play full size I like the Pitt meadows courses. My favorite is Westwood Plateau just because its so insane (i know bunkers are an issue there but other than that its a crazy experience every time )

But 95% of my golf is spent playing the local par3 scene. I run charity fundraisers though my pitch and putt fundraisers. Please see my Instagram or Facebook page!
Personal best -5 at Central Park -3 at Kensington. I grew up on Kensington. Its like my spiritual home. I'm from north Burnaby. Gilmore elementary and Alpha secondary guy.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!
canadian mountie GIF

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Glad to have another member up in the PNW!

Welcome to THP!

Tell me about the flaming chicken wing details. Why that?
When I do play full size I like the Pitt meadows courses. My favorite is Westwood Plateau just because its so insane (i know bunkers are an issue there but other than that its a crazy experience every time )

But 95% of my golf is spent playing the local par3 scene. I run charity fundraisers though my pitch and putt fundraisers. Please see my Instagram or Facebook page!
Personal best -5 at Central Park -3 at Kensington. I grew up on Kensington. Its like my spiritual home. I'm from north Burnaby. Gilmore elementary and Alpha secondary guy.
Ah ok. I'm a Langley boy but I work in Burnaby area all the time. Where did you find the ball? I've given a bunch away but it's probably safe to assume it's one that I sent astray.

Hot wings was just a tribute to my mom, plus I thought it would look cool. Going out for wings once a week to stay in touch was always our thing. It could have been a million different things but that's what I landed on. In other news, nobody has head hunted me for my creative abilities haha.

Ah ok. I'm a Langley boy but I work in Burnaby area all the time. Where did you find the ball? I've given a bunch away but it's probably safe to assume it's one that I sent astray.

Hot wings was just a tribute to my mom, plus I thought it would look cool. Going out for wings once a week to stay in touch was always our thing. It could have been a million different things but that's what I landed on. In other news, nobody has head hunted me for my creative abilities haha.
Thats awesome! I love the ball. I feel like mine is in pretty good shape but It has been hit. I would love to get a mint one from you for my collection!
I love the graphics and the story. And way to pay homage to 604!
I'm pretty sure this ball will be super collectible especially to the truvis nerds in the states.

Nice! The thread that was linked has the answer to the why!
OMG i been trying for so long to figure out what granddaddy means!
What is granddaddy?? I have the truvis as well!

OMG i been trying for so long to figure out what granddaddy means!
What is granddaddy?? I have the truvis as well!
One D in the middle lol

It’s the greatest amateur golf event ever created. Hard to explain so I’ll link a couple threads.

Here’s the live thread from the event last year

And lucky you, the 2024 year long thread just dropped as well here

Back