New from Long Island, NY

Wantacigar

Reaction score
Handicap
Been playing golf on and off for 37 years (I'm currently 55 yrs. old). I may have played 30 rounds from 2003 - 2016 due to my kids playing travel sports which is where all my time and money went. While they were playing in College I started playing on a more regular basis and trying to play 30-40 rounds a season. Got my HCP down to a 17 and trying to get it to 15 by end of this season. I love trying new clubs (especially affordable ones) and have a golf ball problem (Can't stop buying them).

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome, my wife is from Northport. The guys I play with and I are hoping to make a trip to Bethpage next season. I’m in Saratoga County.

Welcome from CNY

Welcome, my wife is from Northport. The guys I play with and I are hoping to make a trip to Bethpage next season. I’m in Saratoga County.
Good Luck!! I live 2 miles from there. I went there last Sunday at 5:30 am as a single and couldn't get off on any course before 3pm! The bots rule the online reservation system. reservations open up at 7pm 7 days prior. By 7:00.30 EVERY TEE TIME IS FILLED. If you go on the night before you may be able to snag a cancellation. They have a course for walk ups only (Usually Yellow, sometimes Blue) but you have to get there extremely early on a weekday to get out at a decent time.

Good Luck!! I live 2 miles from there. I went there last Sunday at 5:30 am as a single and couldn't get off on any course before 3pm! The bots rule the online reservation system. reservations open up at 7pm 7 days prior. By 7:00.30 EVERY TEE TIME IS FILLED. If you go on the night before you may be able to snag a cancellation.
We normally play Wednesday mornings, any chance on a weekday if we reserve ahead of time?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP - enjoy and climb in!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP....enjoy !

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back