ANNOUNCEMENT New Forum Section

Awesome idea.. Very fitting for all the traveling that goes on with THPers!!

Is there a whole thread now just to talk about the Stitch Ultimate Garment Bag? And a jihad to convince them to offer a bulk discount for THPers?

I really do like this idea !!

Great addition to the forum!!!

Is there a whole thread now just to talk about the Stitch Ultimate Garment Bag? And a jihad to convince them to offer a bulk discount for THPers?

I just received mine today. I got 15% off came out $275. I think it is well worth the price. It is well constructed and seems like it has more room than you would think looking at the videos. I will know this weekend when I pack for my trip to Myrtle Beach.

Last edited:

I like it! I’ve got some travel coming up that just might make it’s way to that Section!

very nice addition. See lots of fun posts for this

Nice to see this addition to the forum.

Great add.

Is this where we post pics of bare feet in an airplane?
More likely to see airplane, airport, and hotel bathroom pictures from a certain someone on the forum.

will love to read some of the stories on other courses

This is awesome great addition!

Yessssssss!,,,, we’ve needed ur own little piece of heaven for a while now! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ready to hop on and explore

All of the travel tips and tricks conveniently located in one area. Great idea!

This will be good both for getting info for travel as well as living vicariously though others travel.

Can I post stories about all the moronic things I encounter daily while at work?

Very nice. I hope to be using this new section a lot this coming year. First up is Vegas next week!

Heck yeah. I really like the motor home thought. Hmmmm.

Back