New Evnroll lineup

MGoBlue

2021 Titleist Experience!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

I don’t think the EVNROLL on the sole is big enough….

Evnroll makes a good putter. I liked the ER2 I rolled for a few years before I got fitted for my Aritsan.

Evnroll makes a good putter. I liked the ER2 I rolled for a few years before I got fitted for my Aritsan.
They make excellent putters, though I do believe that Guerin sold them to the Korean company that owns Uneekor middle of 2023.

I think that is right @JB ?

They make excellent putters, though I do believe that Guerin sold them to the Korean company that owns Uneekor middle of 2023.

ohhhhh wow!!! I did not know that.

Interesting that they are going insert too.

I bet its fantastic.

ohhhhh wow!!! I did not know that.
Yeah, Guerin isn't involved anymore.

Which makes the gigantic billboard like sole engravings make more sense.

That is correct, other than he is still involved. The PR stuff says chief designer and CEO and such, but I have heard a bit differently. More just "involved" if that makes sense. That is twice he has sold his name in putter companies.

That is correct, other than he is still involved. The PR stuff says chief designer and CEO and such, but I have heard a bit differently. More just "involved" if that makes sense. That is twice he has sold his name in putter companies.
Hahah. He’s “there”

These have never, and still dont strike a chord with me.

I've never been a huge fan of their offerings, and continue to be meh'd.

At least they used to offer some unique designs, these just look like they searched "most popular putter shape" and slapped a big ugly logo on it.

These have never, and still dont strike a chord with me.

I've never been a huge fan of their offerings, and continue to be meh'd.

At least they used to offer some unique designs, these just look like they searched "most popular putter shape" and slapped a big ugly logo on it.
Have you rolled it? There is something to that milling pattern they use, albeit there are better these days. Super interesting to see if the insert changes things for them.

Have you rolled it? There is something to that milling pattern they use, albeit there are better these days. Super interesting to see if the insert changes things for them.
Nope. Have not rolled this one. I was talking completely from a design perspective on this release.

I think they were cutting edge at one point, but now so many are doing so much without the groove stories.

Evnroll putter are always “almost” there for me. But there is always something that I say pass too. Not exactly sure what that is but it is..

I think they were cutting edge at one point, but now so many are doing so much without the groove stories.
Agree, just wonder if the insert is changing anything for them.

I have an Evnroll Midlock ER11V and it is a really good putter. I have always liked their stuff. It sounds like we need to look out for Gurein Rife's next putter company though. I have a Rife mallet around the house.

Everyone makes a putter that looks like those styles though. Nothing magic there. I do like the mallet though.

I have an Evnroll Midlock ER11V and it is a really good putter. I have always liked their stuff. It sounds like we need to look out for Gurein Rife's next putter company though. I have a Rife mallet around the house.

Everyone makes a putter that looks like those styles though. Nothing magic there. I do like the mallet though.
That's what I was getting at. Went away from uniqueness, and just kind of made more of the same.

That's what I was getting at. Went away from uniqueness, and just kind of made more of the same.

Frankly they always had most of those shapes already. They had a traditional blade, a double wide blade, a model 7 shape and some other shapes plus the more original shapes.

It seems like pretty much every putter maker makes the standard stuff plus some more original stuff. If you look at the Taylor Made line for example the TP family has all the traditional stuff then they have the Spyders.

Nope. Have not rolled this one. I was talking completely from a design perspective on this release.

The milling design on the face they use is magic. I’ve rolled all the milled putters in my days. Nothing rolls like an Evnroll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back