You and I have very comparable driver swings. I think the Numbers look great. If you have not settled on a driver yet, then you should hit the Cleveland TL series (this year's Clevelands). Also, you should consider the Cobra ZL. I hit that on the GG monitor and had great numbers come back. I guess I'm just a cobra guy :D

Ok. Thanks for the help.

Just a bump on this thread, i just put the same stock shaft in my 460 right after it broke. About 3 weeks ago i went to golf galaxy for a driver fitting. I hit the titleist 910 d2 with the rip, project x, and diamana kai'li. I also hit the callaway diablo octane and razr hawk. These are what the guy suggested for me. Now, i have the feeling he wasn't very bright because he didn't seem to know anything and couldn't answer my questions. They also had a very poor shaft selection, so i couldn't hit everything i wanted. I ended up getting the best numbers with my 460. Could someone tell me if the numbers are good, and what i should try to improve? I don't know the optimum launch angle, spin, etc. Thanks.

Averages:
Club Speed: 93.32
Ball Velocity: 138.9
Launch Angle: 16.6
Ball Spin: 2,302
Carry: 234
Total: 263
PTR: 150.0

a6890b7d-d981-373f.jpg

Thainer posted this a while back - optimum launch conditions.

Tap before talk.

I'v been thinking about replacing my taylormade r9 460 for a little while now. Today the shaft snapped in half when my dad wasn't paying attention and hit his club with mine. I'm going to dicks tomorrow to look at new drivers. I guess i'll be checking out the r11. Is the blur shaft the real deal? How does the forgiveness compare to the 460? Also, are there any other clubs anyone recommends that i try? Thanks

Hey Hartattack, What did you do with the club head? PM me if you want to get rid of it. I play the Superfast now but I still have 2 shafts with the Taylormade Adjustable plug already attached. (I used to play the r9 460)

Hey Hartattack, What did you do with the club head? PM me if you want to get rid of it. I play the Superfast now but I still have 2 shafts with the Taylormade Adjustable plug already attached. (I used to play the r9 460)

skim much lol

That's why I have such a monstrous post count. I don't take the time to care about other people's opinion. They deserve to know mine.

:D wow that's almost too cocky to be funny.

That's why I have such a monstrous post count. I don't take the time to care about other people's opinion. They deserve to know mine.

It's funny because it's true? ;)

Tappin' for world peace!

lol...

Back