Netflix price increase

Whats the difference between the US and Canadian netflix?
I've had my US Netflix account for two days now and I'm addicted. What movies to watch next, what tv series should I watch? Rating movies so that it can recommend me better movies that I may never heard of, or had forgotten about that I kind of wanted to see but never wanted to pay to rent. I'm watching one of those types of movies right now, and really enjoying it. I also can stream a show or two at lunch time in my office, and right now I'm streaming through my PS3 in HD. Like WakeRider said above, now that I have it, I don't know if I could give it up.

I've never had Netflix or this Redbox. We like movies, but pay enough for Dish. Are we missing out on a lot?

Whats the difference between the US and Canadian netflix?
The difference is simply a ton more content, like times as much.

I've never had Netflix or this Redbox. We like movies, but pay enough for Dish. Are we missing out on a lot?

Redbox is great Duey. Movies rentals for a $1 a day and the releases are pretty new

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Redbox is great Duey. Movies rentals for a $1 a day and the releases are pretty new

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Humm, thanks for the info hanks. Since we backed off a lot of our content on the dish I miss the occasional movie. I'll check it out.

I cancelled my netflix account. It's all old stuff and not worth the price

Back