National Walking Day Giveaways

I know you said walking but sometimes you need to run. I like the ability to pop those panels off to gain a little extra speed.

And now for some thp entertainment.

*no acls were hurt during filming.

I really hope people were watching from their windows! šŸ¤£

Bag bog travel bags are great for protecting the clubs!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3091.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3091.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1
Bag boy has some great cart accessories along with some pretty outstanding bags and travel items to protect your clubs. Worth a look for sure!

I know you said walking but sometimes you need to run. I like the ability to pop those panels off to gain a little extra speed.

And now for some thp entertainment.

*no acls were hurt during filming.

amazing.

Ended up winning the gift card from National Walking Day and put that towards a Nitron. It arrived yesterday and I was able to take it out on the maiden voyage this morning. ZTF and Nitron made for a good day walking the course. Thanks @Bag Boy!

View attachment 9257214
Congrats. Great choice with the Nitron.

Ended up winning the gift card from National Walking Day and put that towards a Nitron. It arrived yesterday and I was able to take it out on the maiden voyage this morning. ZTF and Nitron made for a good day walking the course. Thanks @Bag Boy!

View attachment 9257214
Nicely done. It's a great cart.

View attachment 9257214
Congrats! Exactly what I would have used it for if I'd won too. Starbucks though? tsk tsk ;)

Congrats! Exactly what I would have used it for if I'd won too. Starbucks though? tsk tsk ;)
Haha. Heading to the course at 6:30am doesn't leave too many options and was too lazy to make coffee šŸ˜

Back