coers

@andrewcoers
Reaction score
Groveland,IL Central Illinois/Just south of Peoria
Handicap
So I'm heading down to Georgia for a wedding next week and going to stop in Nashville for a day. Was wondering who ever lives near there what's all open and if there's much I can even do in the area. Say last time I was in Nashville was with THP and I mostly just played golf but wanting to see all the down town sites.

no one lives around Nashville?

I don't know what's open, maybe check the Nashville chamber or visitors site.

no one lives around Nashville?

Coming with kids or just adults?

Most places like the Ryman remained closed. Bars and restaurants have opened back up with considerable limitations, therefore not nearly as lively as pre-covid.

Golf is essentially back to normal everywhere around here. If looking to go that route, I would recommend Hermitage, Greystone, or Gaylord Springs (they may still have a couple of holes closed for bunker reno, @JDax may know better).

If Nashville doesn’t work, maybe get down to around Chattanooga and play Sweeten’s Cove?

just me and a friend. and thank you. didn't know what all was opened on broadway.

Coming with kids or just adults?

Most places like the Ryman remained closed. Bars and restaurants have opened back up with considerable limitations, therefore not nearly as lively as pre-covid.

Golf is essentially back to normal everywhere around here. If looking to go that route, I would recommend Hermitage, Greystone, or Gaylord Springs (they may still have a couple of holes closed for bunker reno, @JDax may know better).

If Nashville doesn’t work, maybe get down to around Chattanooga and play Sweeten’s Cove?
Every hole at Gaylord is open... The bunkers are done.

Back