Name my New Dog...and Win a Mini Clubglove Prize Pack !!

Cute face that doggie has

Id say....

Savana or
Maxine

She looks like a Dixie to me, you do live in Alabama after all. Or maybe Bear, but I bet a lot of dogs have that name down your way.

She looks like a Dixie to me, you do live in Alabama after all. Or maybe Bear, but I bet a lot of dogs have that name down your way.

Not as many as you would think, actually...

My cats name is Stupid. No lie. Dad called her that and now thats what she answers to.

birdie
bogey

lol at clametta

I second the name Sadie. When I was looking to adopt a dog if I got a girl her name was going to be Sadie. We ended up getting a boy and calling him Boss because we knew he was going to be the boss of the house.

Spot -- Because she is has black spots mixed with the pretty white fir. If not that you could call her ol Gray :D

Nikki (nick saban homage)
Lady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Madison
2. Lily

Like Bpipe, I was thinking something golf-related...

1) Caddie
2) Tin Cup

Sugar
Alice

Or in keeping with the Bama theme, wemadetimtebowcry, but I doubt the dog would ever comprehend her name. Although it would hillarious everytime you went outside and hollered for her.

Do you just need first names? All of my critters have last names too. ie Abigail Von Kitten, Rufus Theodore Suniakus.

Congrats on rescuing a puppy!

As far as naming it, I think you'd be better off deciding on your own. The dogs personality will help dictate the name, and none of us know its personality. No one would have named my last dog Bandit because they wouldn't have known he would steal things and take them outside! Know what I mean? I think the owner has the best vantage point to pick a name. It might take a while, but you'll figure it out!

Bambi
Brooklyn

congrats on the addition to your family. she looks like a wonderful dog. here are a couple more suggestions:

1. trixie
2. millie

Lot of great name ideas...might need to add a second round to this contest. Narrow it down to the best 5 or 6 then add a poll to this thread.

Congrats on rescuing the puppy. I rescued mine as well and he's the best dog I've owned.

My name submissions:

Putter
Dicky (after Dicky Pride - golfer and Alabama alum)

My first thoughts:
1) Brandi (like the liquor but spelled different but you always know it)
2) Sambuca (sam for short)

Yes I have a theme - so what!

Congrats on rescuing a puppy!

As far as naming it, I think you'd be better off deciding on your own. The dogs personality will help dictate the name, and none of us know its personality. No one would have named my last dog Bandit because they wouldn't have known he would steal things and take them outside! Know what I mean? I think the owner has the best vantage point to pick a name. It might take a while, but you'll figure it out!

+1 . Congrats as well bama! There are some interesting names in here (I kinda like Dixie myself)
@rbelbin how's about naming her SoCo. :D

I just hope you don't name her after my friends cat. Her name was Peafart.

only have a few hours left.....
Get those names in!!

I really appreciate everyone that played...
Kind of something to take your mind off of golf and just do something very simple minded....

Thanks all..
The family is still pouring over the names...
This is harder than I thought it would be..

stay tuned...

bama

so... do we have a winner?

The pretty lady needs a name...

How about 'Bear' after Coach Bryant

Back